Planned Parenthood Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Planned Parenthood Development Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview

Started normal with HR call but the woman that did the prescreen had no clue what she was talking about. Asking me medical questions/clinic related for an office/development role. I asked her if this job requires time working in the clinic and if so, I would pass now. Finally, two weeks later I got with the head of development. Another odd, almost fake interview. Was told this job can't seem to keep anyone but they'd love to hire me. Bizarre. I passed and later learned the person who took the role left 6 months later.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with rogue employees?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Planned Parenthood

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

This was by far one of the most bizarre interviews that I have ever had.

It began with scheduling a phone interview. I was contacted by phone and we set up a time to chat. When that time came and when I was concerned that I had made a huge mistake. The HR person who I spoke to only gave me her name, no direct line or email. Through a google search, I was finally able to get her contact info, but not before I also found picture of her in simply clothes promoting her budding singing career.

She called me back in a few days and we scheduled another time for the interview. But again, the time came and still no call. I gave her some time, but about 15 minutes later I decided to call her. I only got voicemail.

Again, almost a week later she finally called me back and we had the phone interview then instead of trying to schedule it. I was then invited in for an in-person interview.

When I came in I parked on the street. I'm familiar with the neighborhood that this office is located in and was glad to find a spot near the front door since it's a somewhat shady part of town.

After I got in, I was given some paperwork and left in a small interview room o complete it. She told me that she would return with the 2 ladies that I would be interviewing with after about 10-15 minutes giving me plenty of time to complete the application and other paperwork. Then, 15, 20 minutes passed... No one showed up. I was in a somewhat empty part of the building and without a visitors badge or anything else and I didn't want to get lost or locked out or taken down by a security guard, so I only stepped slightly outside of the room and tried to see if I could call out to get anyone's attention. I couldn't. So I went back into the room and waited. Thirty minutes, 35, 40...

At 45 minutes I had had enough. I was after all going to need to feed the meter soon. Left with no other choice, I called the HR representative from my cell phone and let her know that no one had come down yet. Ten minutes later they finally showed up.

The interview was pretty standard after that. Although, when she asked if I had any questions, I inquired as to whether they had ever had security problems. Given that their organization often has protesters and they aren't exactly in a great neighborhood (I could see a dilapidated vacant building from the window of the interview room) I didn't think this question was unreasonable. The hiring manager actually laughed at me as if I were being silly.

Needless to say, I did not pursue the position any further. Although I do know they reached out to my references.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have with Excel pivot reports?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Wilmington, DE) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a very easy, informal, and brief process. They asked me to talk about myself, what my future plans were, and why I was applying to Planned Parenthood. They were especially interested in whether or not I was applying for personal reasons or for school credit. They also asked extensively about how Planned Parenthood fit into my future plans. Additionally, they asked whether I was pro choice.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2008.

Interview

Very friendly and knowledgeable human resources staff arranged everything, met with potential supervisor for about an hour, and had everything wrapped up pretty quickly. Very professional process - none of the we-don't-hear-from-you-forever folks who are out there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and why you are qualified for this position.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a challenge you have encountered on the job and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question