Planned Parenthood Health Educator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Planned Parenthood Health Educator Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merced, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Merced, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview, it was fairly straight forward. There was the basic interview questions and just wanted me to further explain my resume. I applied online and then I waited for about 3 weeks before I received an email that I have been chosen for a phone interview. Once I had the phone interview I was contacted by email letting me know that I was not moving on to the next round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Planned Parenthood

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied for this position through Indeed and heard back within the week. The interview was then scheduled for a few days later and was fairly relaxed. The interviewer told me that I should expect to hear back about the next steps within a few days - it has been two weeks with no word.

Interview Questions

• Have you had experience teaching large groups? What area of health education are you most comfortable with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was given a panel interview. They did not tell me this so I was a bit surprised when I arrived. But the staff was friendly. It was stressful, but not horrible. They asked me to prepare a presentation for the interview. I did. They also told me that many people had applied and that they would be letting us know soon. They were pretty quick to chose who they were hiring and let us know.

Health Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview

Got a call for an interview, and since a lived a few hours away from their office, the woman doing the hiring decided skype would be perfect so I wouldn't have to travel. We scheduled an interview for a few days later. The woman was friendly, but not overly friendly or reassuring. She moved from question to question without much response.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected questions were the hypothetical "what if" questions. Also asked questions such as: What do you look for in a supervisor, how do you feel working for Planned Parenthood because of the controversial issues, why are you interested in the position, etc.   Answer Question