Planned Parenthood Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Planned Parenthood Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2017

2.6

Clinic Assistant Interview

Interview

First interview was with an HR Recruiter, second interview was with a nurse and manager of the clinic. Very straightforward. Very honest about the work they do in the clinic, answered all of my questions. They have a lengthy training process to get you acquainted with the company, very supportive environment.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions. They did ask if you have experience working with confidential information.   Answer Question

Associate Director of External Affairs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Allentown, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

phone interview, 2 personal interviews with a panel, PI testing, security checks

Interview Questions

• What do you know about donor development   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy, counteroffer accepted with a bit of negotiation.

Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview

Liked interviewing when I did. Heard It is much different now. After a phone screen, I interviewed with my boss, it went well. My new co-workers go thru multiple interviews. New people are told you can not negotiate salary but you can. I think a lot has changed in the last 5 years.

Interview Questions

• My interview was easy but some new co-workers report they are asked about hypothetical occurrences and pushed for answer "Well, WHAT WOUD YOU DO?" "ARE YOU SURE YOU NEVER EXPERIENCED THIS?"   1 Answer

I negotiated and was happy New staff are told up front "You can't negotiate" but my biss says you can. they are told to say that.

Community Education Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview

I applied for the Community Education Manager position on a Thursday and got a phone call to set up an interview the next day. HR sends you a application and a background check release form. The initial interview is on the phone and they asked about my work history, work style, strengths and why I wanted to work for Planned Parenthoo.

Office Assistant Interview

Interview

The interview was lovely. After the interview I was told that she thinks I'm a good candidate for the job, and she will call me in for the second interview I waited and then I received a email saying the job was discontinued. I am a single mom and I think it is horrible to lead people on about a job and just send a email like this. I think these companies need to do better in showing more companion.

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

I received a voicemail from the Clinical Recruiter asking me to call back to set up an interview. I called the number he left several times a day for a week and left many voicemails and never got a response. Incredibly unprofessional.

Clinic Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Portland, OR) in September 2009.

Interview

Asked about my commitment to Planned Parenthood and how I would deal with people who don;t share in the mission of the organization. Otherwise, typical questions. There is an extensive background check and HIPAA training process required.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to people who don;t necessarily agree with the mission of Planned Parenthood?   Answer Question

Executive Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (New York, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

Brief, informal and made to believe that job was mine to later find out it was not.

Organizer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood in January 2012.

Interview

I had an initial "phone screening" and just got called back for an interview. The phone screening consisted of the questions:

What do you know about Planned Parenthood?
    How do you feel about working for an org that performs abortions?
    This is a one year grant, is that OK with you?
    If you are hired can you start immediately?
    Do you have a license and insurance?
    Tell me about your organizing experience.

Health Center Director Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood in August 2012.

Interview

Received a phone call to schedule an interview. Interviewed in 3 days (on a Saturday!). Interview went really well, the Senior Director said I would be a good fit there, and there would be phone calls for the second round of interviews; 3 weeks later and no contact!!