Planned Parenthood Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 12, 2017

2.6

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (San Diego, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with HR 20 min, 1st face to face interview with VP of Center Operations 45 minutes, next step is interview with lead clinician at the clinic itself. Common question during each step of the interview is your thoughts on abortion.

Reproductive Health Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

Single interview with site manager and assistant manager, after a quick phone screening. On boarding was 1 week long over a month after I had been hired by the site. Fairly straight forward. The goals and mission of the company were the main focus of the interview process.

Medical Billing Specialist- Seattle, WA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Seattle, WA).

Interview

The whole process took about three weeks. I initially talked with HR, then interviewed at the Bellevue Clinic and then the Seattle Clinic. After the phone screen, I met with both managers for in person interviews over a span of about three weeks. I was offered the position two days after interviewing with the Seattle Billing Manager.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay working in an establishment that provides abortion services and LGBTQ reproductive healthcare?   1 Answer
    • What Interested you in this position and more specifically Planned Parenthood of the Great Northwest and Hawaiian Islands?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you had to deal with conflict with a co-worker. How did you handle it and what was the solution?   Answer Question
    • What do you think about the concept of "change" in an environment and how well do you work with change?   1 Answer

HR Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Raleigh, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

It was very generic interview. The questions consisted of tell me about yourself, strengths and weaknesses, why did you apply for this position, what type of programs you know how to use. It took about 20 minutes.

Clinic Manager II Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview

1st Step- phone interview was about 35 mins. Great experience. Very professional and to the point. I really loved her idea of breaking down the most important needs/or what they were looking for, then giving you pretty much, an open floor to touch base on each area-whether you had experience or not and how experience you had in each area. Very organised.
    She did ask for several examples too. I didn't feel rushed either.

2nd interviewed via phone too, less than a week later. My experience was great too.
    It was scheduled for 30-45 mins, but it did last closer to an hour and 10 mins. Which is great, in my eyes.
    I didn't feel rushed. I was asked lots of behavorial and situational questions with examples.
    I really enjoyed the different types of questions asked and learning more about the organisation.

Awaiting to see when or if I get called back for a face to face interview. Will update review once everything is finalized.

Interview Questions

• What are your thoughts on diversity?   Answer Question
    • How have you handled a difficult situation with an employee or patient?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of when you went out of your way for a patient?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of when you didn't agree with a certain policy or procedure? Why didn't you agree?   Answer Question

Clinical Services Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (San Jose, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

First I had a 20 minute phone interview and an hour later received an email requesting an in-person interview. I met with the person who I already spoke with on the phone and her colleague. They went back and forth and asked questions from a prepared list. I was there for about 45 minutes and it went really well.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview

I applied online first and then had a phone interview with HR. After that, I had another phone interview with the department that I was applying to work in. Both phone calls were fairly straightforward and assumed I had knowledge of both the department's work and PPFA work at large.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to define intersectionality and how I thought it applied to my own life.   Answer Question

Regional Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview

My initial interview went well but following I found out I got a lot of misinformation and was grossly mislead about the process. They were completely disorganized and it made for a horrible experience.

Coding Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Interview

Phone screen and two person interview. Phone screen and two person interview. Phone screen and two person interview. Phone screen and two person interview. Phone screen and two person interview.

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview

Interviewers were very kind and asked me how i would approach various situations as a medical assistant. I did not get the job as I think I was lacking hands on medical experience, but the interview process was very smooth and they even accommodated my interview because i had a conflict.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with someone who had an insurance policy with us before but no longer has the same insurance policy with us now?   Answer Question