Planned Parenthood Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.6

Reproductive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Waukesha, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

The in person interview was scenario type interview questions, like- "if this situation were to happen give me a real life example from your own experience at a job and give me the solution". There were 6 questions. It took the manager two weeks to get back to me offering me the position. She interviewed 4 girls and she said the background checks take a while to process. I had 48 hours to take my pre employment screening which consisted of a TB test and a urinalysis drug screen. The drug screen is not instant they send it to a lab. That took an additional 4 days to get back to me. I dont start training for another month which is fine in my situation. The only complaint is how long it has taken its just given me some anxiety but everything went smoothly and im looking forward to start

Interview Questions

• name a time you encountered a difficult customer and how you went about dealing with them?   Answer Question

Health Center Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and heard back via email within a week or two. I set up a phone call with one of the "talent acquisition specialists" over email. Four days later, she called for the phone interview which was more of a conversation about my experiences. I had a hard time gauging how the interview went because I was very nervous. They did not contact me after the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Planned Parenthood?   Answer Question
    • Have you had any customer service experience? How would you deal with a customer who was upset?   1 Answer
    • Healthcare is constantly changing. When was a time you have adapted to change in a workplace that is similar to this?   Answer Question
    • What was the most diverse customer base that you have worked with?   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood in January 2013.

Interview

Pretty simple. Went through a couple different rounds of interviewing. Was happy to see the passion. There were several different people interviewing. It seemed like there was a really good group of people who are passionate about women's rights.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (New York, NY).

Interview

Very laid back process. I met with the team first and they went over their roles and what the organization means to them. They simply asked me about my personality and what do I think about PPFA. I met with HR afterwards and she asked more questions regarding my experience and why do I want to work here.

Latino Leadership and Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I think they made a mistake contacting me because I received an email telling me that if I was still interested in having the interview they've scheduled with me. But I never got the firs email, anyway I called them back and I was interviewed by who seemed to be a Hiring Manager

Interview Questions

• The interview was easy going and she was asking questions about my present job and I remembered she asked me what was that I could bring to the Organization as nobody else   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I first received a phone interview a few weeks after I had applied through the job posting on Indeed, The phone interviewer was very nice, and had quite a number of questions for me to answer.
    I was called for an in-person interview a few days after.

Interview Questions

• 1. Have you had any experience with working with reproductive choices?
      2. For you personally does assistanting with reproductive rights bother you?
      3. What previous experiences in the past will help you with this job?
      4. What areas of the medical field have you worked?
      Answer Question

Community Outreach Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Seattle, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

Three week process, two interviews (one phone, one in-person). Super friendly, great atmosphere, and helpful HR person. Both included multiple program directors from different regions and cities. The second in-person interview included presenting a class to approximately five teens.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with sexual health education for teens?   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted a couple of weeks later for a phone interview. An hour later I received another call for a quick phone interview and to schedule an in person interview. After that interview I was offered the job.

Program Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

There were two interviews; one with HR and my potential boss and a second group interview with three people I would be working with. It was pretty standard; Why do you want to work here? People protest outside, are you OK with that?, etc. Ultimately they went with someone else. There were some identity issues and politics at play. Wouldn't apply there again.

Community Health Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood in September 2016.

Interview

After applying online, about two weeks later I was scheduled for my initial interview. The initial interview consisted of a panel of three health educators, who asked about about my background in the field and situation based questions ( approximately a 30 minute interview).

A week later, I was called back for a second interview, which consisted of me presenting a health topic (any) and showing my presenting skills to the health educators. (approximately 20min presentation and 10 minutes for questions).

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself?   Answer Question
    • If a student asked you a personal question during your presentation, how would you respond?   Answer Question
    • If a teacher asked you to remove or limit a certain subject from your presentation, what you you do and say to the teacher?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 6 years?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever been on a team where someone was not doing their job? How did you handle it?   Answer Question