Planned Parenthood Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Planned Parenthood Interview Questions

Updated Dec 10, 2017

2.6

Regional Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview

My initial interview went well but following I found out I got a lot of misinformation and was grossly mislead about the process. They were completely disorganized and it made for a horrible experience.

Coding Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Interview

Phone screen and two person interview. Phone screen and two person interview. Phone screen and two person interview. Phone screen and two person interview. Phone screen and two person interview.

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview

Interviewers were very kind and asked me how i would approach various situations as a medical assistant. I did not get the job as I think I was lacking hands on medical experience, but the interview process was very smooth and they even accommodated my interview because i had a conflict.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with someone who had an insurance policy with us before but no longer has the same insurance policy with us now?   Answer Question

Public Policy Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Washington, DC).

Interview

I interviewed first over the phone with a HR employee,which was pleasant enough. A week or so later I interviewed with two policy staffers. The interview was friendly and an enjoyable conversation. I didn't get the position but I would have preferred if they had sent me a quick courtesy email notifying me that they went with someone else instead of ghosting me.

Interview Questions

• Given your experience, what value do you add to this position?   Answer Question

Clinical Services Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (San Jose, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

First I had a 20 minute phone interview and an hour later received an email requesting an in-person interview. I met with the person who I already spoke with on the phone and her colleague. They went back and forth and asked questions from a prepared list. I was there for about 45 minutes and it went really well.

HR Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Raleigh, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

It was very generic interview. The questions consisted of tell me about yourself, strengths and weaknesses, why did you apply for this position, what type of programs you know how to use. It took about 20 minutes.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Telephone, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

The first interview was over the telephone with HR. Very informal interview which basically focused on the role of PP and my view on the issues they face. The interviewer was clear about the fact that PP is a non-profit before asking about desired salary. This leads me to believe that they are less concerned about hiring the best candidate and more concerned with hiring the most economical. Big Red Flag!

Interview Questions

• How do you view Planned Parenthood's Role in women's health?   1 Answer

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Seattle, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

I had a very short phone interview, and then was brought in for a face to face interview a week later. It was pretty informal, but it was still a tough interview. I think I didn't get the job because I didn't have medical experience, and I was nervous.

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Baltimore, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

Two interviews, first with HR and then with the site manager. Questions were relatively easy and straightforward. There was a lot of focus on customer service, emotional sensitivity, and working in a politicized environment.

Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (New York, NY).

Interview

Almost a month long interview process including an HR interview, employer interview, then a full day of in-office interviews with various members of the team and an editorial test.

Interview Questions

• The editorial/writing test required both proofreading/editing and a synthesis of a longer more complex article.   Answer Question