Planned Parenthood Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Planned Parenthood Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2017

2.6

Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview

Started normal with HR call but the woman that did the prescreen had no clue what she was talking about. Asking me medical questions/clinic related for an office/development role. I asked her if this job requires time working in the clinic and if so, I would pass now. Finally, two weeks later I got with the head of development. Another odd, almost fake interview. Was told this job can't seem to keep anyone but they'd love to hire me. Bizarre. I passed and later learned the person who took the role left 6 months later.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with rogue employees?   1 Answer

Clinical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview and scheduled via email. The interview was with 3 people, managers and assistant managers, and was from a standardized interview form. The questions were standard, about addressing unhappy clients, conflict with coworkers, when you had made a mistake, your last successes at work, strengths and weaknesses, etc.

Field Organizer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Charleston, WV) in August 2016.

Interview

Very casual and informal. The conversation lasted maybe 10 minutes. The recruiter was very polite and easy to talk to. She told me she would take notes and to feel free to stop and ask questions. She thanked me multiple times for sharing with her. She asked maybe 4-5 basic questions and told me she would get back with me in about a week and never did.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2016.

Interview

First was a very basic phone interview followed by an in person interview. The gal was super nice on both occasions. The only bad thing was they want someone to travel to several locations and I am not sure I want to drive all over the place. I would rather be in one setting.

Health Care Assistant-Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied for this position on 7/31/2016 and received an e-mail from a recruiter on 8/01/2016 requesting for times for an phone interview. Had my P.I. on 8/2. It lasted all of 5 minutes. The recruiter asked questions such as why did I want to work for Planned Parenthood. She also discussed the salary rage and if I were looking to work full or part-time. She then told I would receive a call from the manager for a in person interview which ended up being scheduled 2 weeks after the P.I. The in person interview was done by 3 people and I was pretty much asked more behavioral questions. It lasted about an hour and then I was asked to fill out an paper application. (I had to do that one afterwards because I was late for my interview due to traffic.)

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a conflict with another co-worker?   Answer Question
    • How would you rate your multi-tasking between 1-10?   Answer Question

Health Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merced, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Merced, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview, it was fairly straight forward. There was the basic interview questions and just wanted me to further explain my resume. I applied online and then I waited for about 3 weeks before I received an email that I have been chosen for a phone interview. Once I had the phone interview I was contacted by email letting me know that I was not moving on to the next round.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood in July 2016.

Interview

process was very simple and easy, interviewer was very nice, explained the job in full detail along with what the company was about. the questions that were asked were easy to answer and I never felt uncomfortable like I typically do during an interview process

Interview Questions

• if would be willing to travel to other locations   1 Answer

HCA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview

Did a phone interview first, then interviewed at the clinic with 2 people. The human resource lady was late to the interview and dressed in shorts. The other woman, who I think was running the clinic, seemed to have no idea what was going on. HR lady mentioned they don't bother drug testing, since everyone uses something! It was a bonkers in person interview, couldn't imagine actually working with those people.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions: experience, how do you handle difficult situations, are you comfortable with you paycheck partially being funded by abortion, etc.   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Had a phone screening then 1 week later they invited me for an in-person group interview, there they asked the basic questions "tell me about yourself" then they went on to ask situational questions, really basic things like " describe a time a doctor gave you negative feedback" "how do you act in stressful situations" "describe a time you had to do multiple tasks at once" there were 4 interviewers, and they were all pretty laid back, it was more of a discussion than the typical interview to me. Still waiting on a call back lol *fingers crossed*

Mid-level Clinician Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process began with a phone screen, and then I had a phone interview (because I was across the country) with a PA. I worked with a friendly talent acq specialist throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you disagreed with a coworker? Tell me about a difficult clinical experience and how you resolved it?   Answer Question