Planned Parenthood Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.6

Professional Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied for a position, interviewed with someone by phone and before I could write a thank you, I received via email an anonymous thanks but not thanks. Wasn't signed by the person I spoke with and felt very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of an interaction that was most successful and/or meaningful to you.   1 Answer

Health Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merced, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Merced, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview, it was fairly straight forward. There was the basic interview questions and just wanted me to further explain my resume. I applied online and then I waited for about 3 weeks before I received an email that I have been chosen for a phone interview. Once I had the phone interview I was contacted by email letting me know that I was not moving on to the next round.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood in July 2016.

Interview

process was very simple and easy, interviewer was very nice, explained the job in full detail along with what the company was about. the questions that were asked were easy to answer and I never felt uncomfortable like I typically do during an interview process

Interview Questions

• if would be willing to travel to other locations   1 Answer

HCA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview

Did a phone interview first, then interviewed at the clinic with 2 people. The human resource lady was late to the interview and dressed in shorts. The other woman, who I think was running the clinic, seemed to have no idea what was going on. HR lady mentioned they don't bother drug testing, since everyone uses something! It was a bonkers in person interview, couldn't imagine actually working with those people.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions: experience, how do you handle difficult situations, are you comfortable with you paycheck partially being funded by abortion, etc.   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Had a phone screening then 1 week later they invited me for an in-person group interview, there they asked the basic questions "tell me about yourself" then they went on to ask situational questions, really basic things like " describe a time a doctor gave you negative feedback" "how do you act in stressful situations" "describe a time you had to do multiple tasks at once" there were 4 interviewers, and they were all pretty laid back, it was more of a discussion than the typical interview to me. Still waiting on a call back lol *fingers crossed*

Mid-level Clinician Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process began with a phone screen, and then I had a phone interview (because I was across the country) with a PA. I worked with a friendly talent acq specialist throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you disagreed with a coworker? Tell me about a difficult clinical experience and how you resolved it?   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview

BASIC INTETVIRW QUESTIONS, the usual weaknesses, strength, looking for a job or career, a time you delt with a difficult pt, questions about past jobs and why you left them. What did you like about past job. Where do you see yourself in 5 years

Clinical Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Orange, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I submitted an application through the company's proprietary website (rather than the national website). I was scheduled to have a phone interview about 1 month later. I interviewed with the person I would be directly reporting to.

Interview Questions

• What is one way you would help manage Clinician Turnover?   2 Answers

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR Representative after I had applied online. They screened me for my skills and see how I adapted to the environment. Then 2 days I was called for a 1 on 1 interview with my supervisors. The questions were very basic and overall it was an easy interview. I followed up with them and they sent a background check in and they gave me an offer about a week later.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the skills you have that could contribute to this position?   Answer Question

Patient Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Seattle, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

Very smooth interview and hiring process. Applied online and was contacted the same day by HR. Scheduled a phone screen the next day and then a one on one with health center manager two days later. All of reference checks and background check are done online. Super easy. Overall I had a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about HIPAA?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you dealt with a crying/angry/upset client and how you handled out.   Answer Question
    • What is your experience working with and using patient healthcare records?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Planned Parenthood?   Answer Question