Planned Parenthood Reproductive Health Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Planned Parenthood Reproductive Health Assistant Interview Questions

3.2

Reproductive Health Assistant Interview

Interview

The questions in this interview were pretty standard. The tone was easy and conversational. There were many questions about working in a team environment, as well as a few about whether or not you support the organization and it's goals. Much of the interview was also informative and relayed information about the job, expectations of employees, etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Planned Parenthood

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Apply online only. Phone interview followed by face-to-face interview with the health center manager and assistant manager. Entire process took at least a month.

Negotiation

No negotiations. Starting pay $10.5/hr with little room for advancement, raises, or bonus.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Chicago, IL) in July 2013.

Interview

Simple.. Basic interview questions...the history of the company. Interacting with people, working with the hours. The pay rates & what's expected of the job. The scrubs will be paid for & the name tag

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rantoul, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Rantoul, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

PPH contacted me, they are very private in nature so you have to wait on them. Interviewed by two director and a nurse. Be prepared to demonstrate related work expeience and answer questions about how you feel about pro choice. I am sad i could not take the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about abortions?   Answer Question
    • Are you able to assist with performing an abortion?   1 Answer

I declined the offer due to living arrangements and proximity to work. Also, they hired me in July but I did not recieve an offical date to start until after labor day. I could not wait that long to recieve pay.