Plante Moran Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Plante Moran Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2.7

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Plante Moran (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Focus on your capability and personality than technical skills, will test you whether you are a team player. Encourage to ask question for unknown knowledge, instead of being silent. Prefer candidate with better P&D skills

Interview Questions

• If a fact happen, what will it affect to the customers/clients   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay is pretty good, dont need to negotiate

Assurance/Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plante Moran (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I interviewed on campus and then got a call about 4 days later to schedule an office visit interview in Chicago.

I interviewed with three people in Chicago (30 min each) and then got a call about an offer about an hour after I left the office.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were two difficult. Mostly just talk about yourself and career goals.   Answer Question

Challenge Leadership Conference Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plante Moran (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Attended a career fair that Plante Moran attended and then applied online. I was invited to interview on campus and attend a pre-night at a local restaurant, where I got a chance to meet my interviewer. The next day, I conducted my interview. I learned I was invited to attend the leadership conference within two weeks.

Management Consulting (IT) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Plante Moran (Chicago, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

Got a first round interview on campus. There is a pre-interview mixer and it was a good opportunity to meet with your interviewer. First round is mainly behavior questions, I got about 6-7 behavior questions. The interviewer is a manager and she is extremely nice. Got a call from hr the next week and arrange a second round. Second round was in their office and the managing partner gave a welcome speech. Second round with two manager and a partner. Interview are mostly conversational. I interviewed in Chicago office and it was a nice office (better than some of the big 4). Get a call from the partner the next Friday to extend an offer

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Plante Moran (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Interviewed on campus. Went to the office 2-3 weeks later. Interviewed with a partner, an HR person, and a manager. Nothing difficult. The chicago office is really nice and they are renovating it even more. It was much nicer than some of the big 4 firms I have seen (E&Y and PwC).

Interview Questions

I have not technically declined yet. But I have 2 other offers and 2 more office visits coming up. But they are not on the top of my list right now. It has nothing to do with the firm. Plante is a great place and the people are really exceptional. But for me, it is my long term goals. I want to work for a fortune 100 corporation and Plante is not the right place to start your career when that's where you want to end up.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Plante Moran (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process began with an on-campus behavioral-based interview. Upon invitation, the second round interview included an office visit and three behavioral interviews. During the office visit, each candidate was paired with a "buddy" who served as a mentor throughout the day.