Plante Moran Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Plante Moran Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plante Moran in February 2016.

Interview

Met campus recruiter at career fair and applied online. Interviewed within the week on campus. Fairly laid back interview. Just make sure you do you research and you should be good.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plante Moran (Southfield, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

Very straight forward. started with a phone screen then had an office visit with 3 interviews and lunch. One interview was with a partner. Another was with a senior manager. The final one was with a manager. Only 1 asked behavioral questions. The overall process was great and the internship was fantastic.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Plante Moran (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

The entire process took one month from application to offer. It was very smooth, and well laid out. Additionally, the meet-and-greet the day before the interview is critical. This was the perfect chance to find out if the firm is right for you, and you can show them that you're right for the firm. If you are able to ask lots of good questions here, you'll be remembered by the interviewers, and you'll be confident this is what you want.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Plante Moran doesn't want to lose talent. They have a very competitive offer (more than any of my buddies at the Big 4 were offered). But if there is a better offer in a similar industry, it certainly seems like they would be willing to match at least.

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plante Moran (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

I meet an alumni of my university who worked at Plante Moran. I was asked to apply through the University and Plante Moran website. I sent a follow-up email which was answered by a recruiter asking me to come to their on-campus interview. I was able to sign up through my University's career center. I met with a Senior staff member and it went very well. Two days after the interview I received the office interview.

Interview Questions

• What are the top three things that are important to you when you are choosing a company?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plante Moran (Toledo, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

Had a campus interview which was followed by an in hose interview. Only asked behavioral questions. I met with a partner, in-charge and manager whom each asked me questions which lasted for about 30 minutes each. Was followed by a lunch with staff employees.

Tax Staff Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plante Moran.

Interview

Talked with on-campus recruiter and got an email from recruit manager to set up an phone interview a week later. The recruiter I talked through the phone was very nice. Still waiting for the result for the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you thing you are the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Plante Moran (Grand Rapids, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

Process was very smooth and moved along very quickly. Met them through a career fair at school and was then called to set up a phone interview. The interview was about half an hour long and very conversational. Basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you give us an example of a time when a plan did not go the way you expected and you had to change your plan to accomplish the goal?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Plante Moran.

Interview

HR Phone Screen and hiring manager phone interview. First scheduled phone interview with hiring manager was cancelled at the last minute. The second attempt at a phone interview did not happen because the HR person didn't account for the difference in time zones. Third and final phone interview was just not that engaging. Got a form rejection letter.

Senior Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Plante Moran (Southfield, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

Very dull phone interview with HR. Never had a problem in over 10 other phone interviews getting to the next step but it has been 3 weeks and I still have not heard anything. HR woman said she would get in touch with me in less than a week with the opportunity and location that would best suit me in the Detroit area. Liar.

Connect Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plante Moran (Southfield, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online for the Connect Leadership Program. I was contacted by a recruiter shortly after via email to set up a "phone screening". I would say the phone screening was more of an interview than a screening, so be prepared to go over your resume, answer questions using the STAR method, etc. Basic behavioral questions were asked. I heard back within a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

• What are 5 things important to you when choosing a firm?   Answer Question