Plante Moran Portfolio Administrator Operations Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Portfolio Administrator Operations Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Plante Moran in August 2011.

Interview

I received a phone call from a representative in Human Resources at Plante & Moran who verified my online application. She asked me some basic questions about my resume and contact information. Then a phone interview was arranged. The phone interview was conducted by a recruiter who asked a variety of questions about my resume. She was easy to talk to and was pleasant. Near the end of the interview she asked if I had any certificates, which I asked about to confirm she inquiring about educational certificates. I indicated that all of my education was on the resume and that I had no certificates. She finished the interview and explained that they would contact me either way (which I appreciated). I did not receive a job offer because they were looking for someone with more IT experience. I appreciated their honesty and no-nonsense approach.

Interview Questions