Plantronics Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Plantronics Intern Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Plantronics (Santa Cruz, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I was emailed by a recruiter one week later to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was a very casual conversation about my resume and experience. Later that day I was told I made it to the next round where I had a phone conversation with the VP who is in charge the internship project. After that going well, I was called by the recruiter to set up an in-person interview with the supervising manager and a member of the team. Only negative thing, it took about two weeks to hear back how it went. But I got the job!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Plantronics

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Plantronics.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from the HR and scheduled a short, non-technical phone screen. The HR was very friendly and looked for what I was looking for in an internship.
    The second round was on-site and there were two technical interviews with a senior team member and then with the manager. Both seemed technically very sound. From when I entered their office, until I left, I had a very good feeling about the people there and the work atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• The interviews tested on my understanding of OOPS and in depth questioning of academic projects.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Plantronics (Santa Cruz, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

The interview started with the usual introduction and some insight on the position as well as the company by the HR representative. Then there were some basic personality questions like the usual; tell me about a situation when you came across a challenging task and how you dealt with it or like what is your favorite subject at school/university and why do you like it.
     The interviewer was also very interested about the different projects that I had done so far at school and was asking questions about them as well as what was my role in each of them.
    I was told that if I pass this interview there would be another phone interview, but this time it would be by a panel of senior management from the company and it would be 1-2 hours long.
    I personally thought that I answered most of the questions well and was feeling pretty good about it. However, a few days later I got the usual thanks but no thanks email from the HR and a good luck for my future endeavors.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Plantronics? How can you be of service to the company?   Answer Question