Plantronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.6

Human Resources Solutions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plantronics (Santa Cruz, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and got an in person interview the next week. It was a panel process, met with the head of HR, the IT intermediary, and the supervisor for the position.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plantronics (Santa Cruz, CA).

Interview

interview with several people within the department for a couple of hours. one on one interviews, with no real difficult questions. Mainly asked about my experience from my resume

Interview Questions

• what are you strengths and why do you want to work at plantronics.   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Plantronics (Santa Cruz, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

The phone screening was scheduled and was about a half hour conversation. The interviewer discussed the culture at Plantronics and gave me a positive impression of the company. Unfortunately, I received news later that the company would not be taking on an intern that summer.

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Plantronics in September 2015.

Interview

pretty standard. HR dragged their fee on getting back to everyone who got interviewd. it was a pretty easy interview to get through. talked to a couple of people. overall friendly and good.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plantronics.

Interview

The interview process was short and to the point. You will meet with your potential supervisor, then you will meet with (or talk over the phone) with the department head.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in customer service?   1 Answer

DSP Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plantronics (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Asked to describe my resume. Speak confidently, explain relavent skills, projects. Express your interest and you will to work hard. Read as much as you can about DSP Firmware. Be sure to read a bit about speech ehnancement.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Plantronics (Santa Cruz, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I was emailed by a recruiter one week later to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was a very casual conversation about my resume and experience. Later that day I was told I made it to the next round where I had a phone conversation with the VP who is in charge the internship project. After that going well, I was called by the recruiter to set up an in-person interview with the supervising manager and a member of the team. Only negative thing, it took about two weeks to hear back how it went. But I got the job!

Marketing Content Strategies Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Plantronics (Santa Cruz, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

They asked mainly about your past experience and little to none technical questions. Emphasis is placed on project management and how you handled difficulties. They start with a phone interview and moved on to an in person interview on the same day. They left a lot of room for your questions to be sure to research Plantronics. Be able to talk about the industry and show your knowledge of the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not very flexible with your wage preferences

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Plantronics.

Interview

It was an 3 round interview conducted in 2 hours with 30 mins break. The recruiter greeted me and made me feel welcomed at first. The interviewer are the people that I work with/for when I started working. Over all the interview is not intimidating and very conversational.

Interview Questions

• Only one technical question was asked for the 2 hour duration. "what is NPV"   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Plantronics (Santa Cruz, CA).

Interview

I had a referral. I understand it is a lot more involved these days. Doing your homework is not enough, you really have to win with someone that is on the team you will be working with or who you will be working for. Even "what will you bring to the table" is not enough.

Interview Questions

I turned down initial offer and negotiated for slightly higher pay, so I did end up accepting.