Plastic Omnium Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 9, 2017

2.8

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plastic Omnium (New York, NY).

Interview

1 interview with manager on the phone and then in the plant. Plant tour and then specific questions concerning degree and experience. This was the only interview, did not meet team.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class?   1 Answer

Lab Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Plastic Omnium (Troy, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. It was a one on one session, in a laid back setting. There were no surprising questions. Depending on which department your from, you could be over dressed.

Interview Questions

• What would be the greatest skills that you have, that would make you a great fit for our company?   Answer Question

Automation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Plastic Omnium.

Interview

The interview process was not hard, due to that they were looking for entry level, they talk about your school projects/assignments and work history. Have you ever work in a plant before? Not alot of technical few behavioral and after its done they give you tour of plant. The people who were doing the interview were two engineers and one hiring manager. At the end its seems that they wanted a more experience person, not enough time for training.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plastic Omnium (Chattanooga, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

If I would be the candidate they was looking for, it would be a phone interview, group interview, and interview with the Plant Manager. Than a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would the prefect candidate   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? Why do you think you would be the candidate for this position   1 Answer

Head Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Plastic Omnium (Pune (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Recruitment agency contacted me and then I shared the profile.
    I was shortlisted for the 1:1 interview 2 rounds happened on two different days.
    But most probably I was not shortlisted as the my current CTC was quite high as compared to what was offered for the job opening

Interview Questions

• How long you are in this filed of plastics product design and development
      why are you looking for job change
      Answer Question

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Plastic Omnium (Brussels (Belgium)) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview process is as like others.. 2 rounds of interview with telephonic conversation and then personal round for technical.
    Later there will be also HR round,
    Interview on technical round is mostly based on the information in the resume, details of CV is asked.
    It was not very difficult- Starts with introduce myself, Then about projects which I worked on,
    They started asking if I know about development life cycle for software and components.
    About the testing tools and testing methods.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was not that satisfactory.. It was little strange as finally I was hired through consultancy
    Negotiation was with consultancy. Pay was average and not considering my years of experience.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Plastic Omnium (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Good 2 Time interview ,excellent work culture ,good company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

ok

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Plastic Omnium (Milan (Italy)) in May 2008.

Interview

First interview by Head Hunter, second interview with HR director of the division, third interview with the CEO of the company, fourth and last with the CEO of the division

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation very easy with HR of the Group

Assistante Commerciale Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Venette (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Plastic Omnium (Venette (France)) in April 2017.

Interview

Entretien agréable et valorisant. En 3 langues différentes. Le cadre était sympa et les interlocuteurs passionnés par leur métier. Les bureaux immaculés et le système de sécurité laissent à penser que la société est en plein essor.

Responsable commercial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Plastic Omnium (Paris (France)) in February 2013.

Interview

Entretien Collectif avec présentation de l'entreprise, jeux de rôles et entretien individuel avec un RH
    Entretien individuel régional sur Lyon afin de connaître mon parcours et mes motivations
    Entretien individuel RH France et DG France.
    Les entretiens les plus constructifs ont été les deux derniers pour validation du candidat

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Très bien. Le salaire demandé à été accepté.