Plastic Omnium Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Plastic Omnium

2.5

Lab Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Plastic Omnium (Troy, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. It was a one on one session, in a laid back setting. There were no surprising questions. Depending on which department your from, you could be over dressed.

Interview Questions

• What would be the greatest skills that you have, that would make you a great fit for our company?   Answer Question

Automation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Plastic Omnium.

Interview

The interview process was not hard, due to that they were looking for entry level, they talk about your school projects/assignments and work history. Have you ever work in a plant before? Not alot of technical few behavioral and after its done they give you tour of plant. The people who were doing the interview were two engineers and one hiring manager. At the end its seems that they wanted a more experience person, not enough time for training.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Plastic Omnium (Troy, MI) in July 2017.

Interview

You have to prepare a powerpoint about yourself and your work experience and then walk them through the presentation. They then ask you standard interview questions. It was about a 2 hour process.

Interview Questions

• They asked standard situational questions on top of regular work related questions.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plastic Omnium (New York, NY).

Interview

1 interview with manager on the phone and then in the plant. Plant tour and then specific questions concerning degree and experience. This was the only interview, did not meet team.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class?   1 Answer

Senior Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Plastic Omnium (Troy, MI) in September 2018.

Interview

First round was okay, completed by phone over 1 hour. Took a week to get email reponses on general questions afterwards but finally moved on to round 2. I was supposed to meet with a high ranking HR member (traveled 1/2 way across the country) only to find out that the interview team of 4 people would be 20 minutes late and they would only give me 10 minutes to complete what was supposed to be 30 minutes. A senior member of the HR team said she would meet with me at 11 but another senior HR representative said at 11 am the original senior HR Mamagement official could no longer meet now but thanks for coming. I was so turned off by the interview process. They were late, had me wait outside in the rain for 40 minutes to get inside (no one at the front desk to let me in). When I finally got inside, they didnt have my material I sent to them beforehand to present. This place is a walking disaster, stay away as the culture is awful and judging by the HR Leadership team, I can see why.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plastic Omnium in February 2017.

Interview

phone interviews after posting resume on corporate website. Got first a talk with HR then the future manager. Got an offer a week after. A lot of pressure to accept the offer from HR.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plastic Omnium (Chattanooga, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

If I would be the candidate they was looking for, it would be a phone interview, group interview, and interview with the Plant Manager. Than a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would the prefect candidate   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? Why do you think you would be the candidate for this position   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Boston, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Plastic Omnium (New Boston, MI).

Interview

Met representative at college job fair. Received phone call for in person interview about one month later. Interview was with HR representative and project manager. Both were extremely nice, welcoming, and willing to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: Explain a time that you improved a situation and managed to change its outcome?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adrian, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Plastic Omnium (Adrian, MI) in January 2018.

Interview

No interview. They take everyone in a classroom, explain what work the factory makes(gas tanks) and then you take a ton of the plant. Afterwords they ask you if you are still interested. If you, you begin your paperwork.

Assembly Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Plastic Omnium (Greenville, SC) in May 2019.

Interview

Got hired on through hti, easy process if you go to one of their job fairs. They pretty much ask if you have been fired from any previous positions, what hours you prefer, and if you have anything on your record they should know about.