Plastipak Holdings Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Plastipak Holdings Human Resources Interview Questions

2.5

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Farmington Hills, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

First interview was simple but took several hours due to two individuals being late. As in they left me in a conference room for over 90 minutes combined. Not a great experience. They ultimately offered me the job but I knew their culture was a bad fit for me.

Interview Questions

The culture there was not a good fit for me. Office was drab and cluttered with bad lighting. Except for the recruiters, the people I interviewed with (5 total including 2 recruiters) didn't seem like they enjoyed their jobs. One of the recruiters that worked with was very pushy. The other was very sweet but resigned not long after I declined.

Other Interview Reviews for Plastipak Holdings

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings in July 2011.

Interview

phone screen was done first, then in person interview was conducted by 2 people. work culture is good, they are all about the people.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when something was more difficult than you anticipated.   Answer Question