Plastipak Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.5

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Plymouth, MI) in July 2017.

Interview

The Interview was instantly after I applied online.
    The interview was by phone.
    It took 15 min.
    The Interview was focused about PLC and she concentrate for pumping and control projects.
    The Interview was easy and not hard.

Interview Questions

• she asked me about my projects I had done.
      she asked me many questions about PLC   Answer Question

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings.

Interview

You have a pulse? You just got out of prison for murder? You have no life skills? You've never worked before? No one else will hire you? Great, we'll squeeze the life out of you in no time. You're hired.

Interview Questions

• How will you react when your team leads put alot of pressure on you?   Answer Question

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Garland, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

2 members of HR in a small office having more of a conversation, rather than a hard hitting interview. Actually a very different "get to know you" time more so than a "where do you see yourself in 5 years". I liked it very much, more companies need to take this approach rather than the "grill you" approach.

Interview Questions

• Mechanical experience, former jobs and duties. Most questions were asked by myself rather than the HR member. I found this to be beneficial in making me comfortable on my first day,   Answer Question

Production Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings.

Interview

Took a test which included all mechanical and hydraulic aptitude tests then interviewed with several different people. Was told someone would be contacting me to no avail. Supposedly it's about who you know rather than aptitude and credentials. Possibly a blessing in disguise...I only hear negative things about working there from others.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had a disagreement and how it was resolved   Answer Question

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings in June 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by the facility manager and shift supervisor. Well, both of those men stated that they had numerous positions and jobs within the company. I immediately got the impression that the company was trying to squeeze a dime out of a penny (overworking and under compensating it's employees). I was told that I would have to apply through a temp agency (this is after they called ME to come in for an interview). I was told it pays $12 per hour, you work 12 hour shifts. One week you will work 3 days, next week you will work 4 days. Every 6 months you switch to the opposite shift (nights to days, days to nights). Also, as a material handler, you will be doing shipping, receiving, inventory, put away, and driving a forklift.

Interview Questions

Once again, I feel this company over works and under compensates it's employees.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Plymouth, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

Job Fair but very professionally conducted. Interview conducted by a company recruiter. She seemed very focused and interested in my background. Very experienced and skilled with questions asked. Listened and asked if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

• If hired, aspirations within the company.   1 Answer
    • Employment History? Companies/positions/length of time at each position/dates   1 Answer

Line Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in McCalla, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (McCalla, AL) in July 2015.

Interview

Apply online and take a little math test and tell them you have a mechanical back ground. Pass a drug test and begin working the next day under a "trainer"

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in 3 words   1 Answer

Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alsip, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Alsip, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I went in for the interview with the hiring manager did a basic first interview , got called back for my second interview a week later. Was offered the job went for drug test and was call a few days later for orientation.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Champaign, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

quick there were step 2 interviews 1 with human resource an than 2nd with the supervisor over your department. he discuss my test an let me know what my job responsiblities was an making sure i run the line an give ulilties instruction an quality check.

Interview Questions

• What would i do in certain situation an how did i handle it.   1 Answer
    • what would i do if differently compare to the jobs i work at   1 Answer

Production Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pineville, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Pineville, LA) in January 2015.

Interview

Long wait, I was on time but waited for over 30 minutes before I actually sat down and talked to someone, they seemed very disorganized, even once I got inside the door I found myself still waiting to get to talk to someone once again very disorganized.

Interview Questions

• If I had a shift preference, but then it seemed like I was criticized when I said days (who wouldn't have said day???).   Answer Question