Plastipak Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got an emai replyl from the recuriterin 10-15 days and he asked for time i was available for interview and he called on decided time.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Plymouth, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

Job Fair but very professionally conducted. Interview conducted by a company recruiter. She seemed very focused and interested in my background. Very experienced and skilled with questions asked. Listened and asked if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

• If hired, aspirations within the company.   1 Answer
    • Employment History? Companies/positions/length of time at each position/dates   1 Answer

Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings in November 2014.

Interview

The first stage of the interview process is a phone interview with the recruitment person. She was very nice and on top of everything. Basic interview questions were asked. After this, I was invited to their facility to meet with four of their current QA employees (separately), for them to get to know me. The entire process took roughly three hours and a lot of the same questions were asked. Mainly, they just wanted to know about my background, my past experiences, and my interest in the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you and another person didn't quite agree and what did you do to resolve the problem.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Detroit, MI) in October 2013.

Interview

External Headhunter, calls, meeting with senior management, meeting with board of directors of the local subsidiary. Process very professional. Lasted about 5 weeks. The environment seems to be good, although senior management reinforced they work in a high pressure and multi taski environment. The company decided to opt for a less experienced candidate, due to remuneration/compensation package difference.

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Houston, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

1st phone screening. Sample questions based on your resume.
    2nd interview. 2 people, one is HR the other is a production manager. Common behavior questions.

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Garland, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

There were two guys sitting there asking me a bunch of questions. Duh. Why do I need to fill this out. I'm looking for a job. I'm not trying to interview anybody. I'm trying to get to an interview and you holding me up with this.