Plastipak Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Plastipak Holdings Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Pineville, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Pineville, LA) in January 2015.

Interview

Long wait, I was on time but waited for over 30 minutes before I actually sat down and talked to someone, they seemed very disorganized, even once I got inside the door I found myself still waiting to get to talk to someone once again very disorganized.

Interview Questions

• If I had a shift preference, but then it seemed like I was criticized when I said days (who wouldn't have said day???).   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Longmeadow, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (East Longmeadow, MA) in December 2012.

Interview

First there was a 45m phone interview, then 2 days later there was a 3 1/2H sit down interview with the manager the assistant manager Human Resource rep safety manager and the Training Manager. Mainly asking and re wording the same questions.

Interview Questions

• If you were ever in a situation where an associate was being rude or obnoxious how would you handle it? What life experiences did you have that can help you with the situation at hand? How would you ensure that this does not occur again?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pineville, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Pineville, LA) in March 2009.

Interview

After waiting 4 weeks you end up filling out app 3 time because HR keeps losing them

Interview Questions

• "Where do you see yourself in 10 years?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

The what?????? hahahaha

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Garland, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

There were two guys sitting there asking me a bunch of questions. Duh. Why do I need to fill this out. I'm looking for a job. I'm not trying to interview anybody. I'm trying to get to an interview and you holding me up with this.

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings in June 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by the facility manager and shift supervisor. Well, both of those men stated that they had numerous positions and jobs within the company. I immediately got the impression that the company was trying to squeeze a dime out of a penny (overworking and under compensating it's employees). I was told that I would have to apply through a temp agency (this is after they called ME to come in for an interview). I was told it pays $12 per hour, you work 12 hour shifts. One week you will work 3 days, next week you will work 4 days. Every 6 months you switch to the opposite shift (nights to days, days to nights). Also, as a material handler, you will be doing shipping, receiving, inventory, put away, and driving a forklift.

Interview Questions

Once again, I feel this company over works and under compensates it's employees.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Champaign, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

quick there were step 2 interviews 1 with human resource an than 2nd with the supervisor over your department. he discuss my test an let me know what my job responsiblities was an making sure i run the line an give ulilties instruction an quality check.

Interview Questions

• What would i do in certain situation an how did i handle it.   1 Answer
    • what would i do if differently compare to the jobs i work at   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Westland, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Westland, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

It was simple. I interviewed with 2 people asking typically behavior questions. Then had to take a short quiz about my basic knowledge of technical stuff, it doesn't matter a whole lot if you don't do good. I got a tour of the facility after which was interesting. I heard back about a week later saying they wanted to offer me a position. Just show up in nice clothes, doesn't need to be a suit, and don't make a fool out of yourself. It's pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Plymouth, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

Job Fair but very professionally conducted. Interview conducted by a company recruiter. She seemed very focused and interested in my background. Very experienced and skilled with questions asked. Listened and asked if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

• If hired, aspirations within the company.   1 Answer
    • Employment History? Companies/positions/length of time at each position/dates   1 Answer

Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings in November 2014.

Interview

The first stage of the interview process is a phone interview with the recruitment person. She was very nice and on top of everything. Basic interview questions were asked. After this, I was invited to their facility to meet with four of their current QA employees (separately), for them to get to know me. The entire process took roughly three hours and a lot of the same questions were asked. Mainly, they just wanted to know about my background, my past experiences, and my interest in the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you and another person didn't quite agree and what did you do to resolve the problem.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Detroit, MI) in October 2013.

Interview

External Headhunter, calls, meeting with senior management, meeting with board of directors of the local subsidiary. Process very professional. Lasted about 5 weeks. The environment seems to be good, although senior management reinforced they work in a high pressure and multi taski environment. The company decided to opt for a less experienced candidate, due to remuneration/compensation package difference.