Plastipak Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 6, 2017

2.4

Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alsip, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Alsip, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I went in for the interview with the hiring manager did a basic first interview , got called back for my second interview a week later. Was offered the job went for drug test and was call a few days later for orientation.

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings.

Interview

You have a pulse? You just got out of prison for murder? You have no life skills? You've never worked before? No one else will hire you? Great, we'll squeeze the life out of you in no time. You're hired.

Interview Questions

• How will you react when your team leads put alot of pressure on you?   Answer Question

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Garland, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

2 members of HR in a small office having more of a conversation, rather than a hard hitting interview. Actually a very different "get to know you" time more so than a "where do you see yourself in 5 years". I liked it very much, more companies need to take this approach rather than the "grill you" approach.

Interview Questions

• Mechanical experience, former jobs and duties. Most questions were asked by myself rather than the HR member. I found this to be beneficial in making me comfortable on my first day,   Answer Question

Line Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in McCalla, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (McCalla, AL) in July 2015.

Interview

Apply online and take a little math test and tell them you have a mechanical back ground. Pass a drug test and begin working the next day under a "trainer"

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in 3 words   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Plymouth, MI) in July 2017.

Interview

The Interview was instantly after I applied online.
    The interview was by phone.
    It took 15 min.
    The Interview was focused about PLC and she concentrate for pumping and control projects.
    The Interview was easy and not hard.

Interview Questions

• she asked me about my projects I had done.
      she asked me many questions about PLC   Answer Question

Process Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medina, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Medina, OH).

Interview

Some lady from Medina plant called me. I am not sure how she got my information. She was proactively recruiting me but then turned to say I had to answer a shlew load of questions on the phone. I "HAD" to answer all your questions because you are trying to recruit me? It sounded like she was reading from a script.... she invited me on site....I was curious- assumed there was someone there who could answer my questions....the recruiter lady did not....ended up I was in her office and she read questions from a script again...she never once looked at me.....she was texting on her phone while I answered one question....pretty rare to go to an interview and walking away hoping you do not hear from them.....she called again but I ignored the calls

Production Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Champaign, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

Filled out application at Plastipak. HR called 4 days later to set up a interview. Interviewed with department lead manager and was hired on the spot. Had to talk to HR about pay, insurance and start date. 2 weeks later I was in training and that was 5 years ago.

Negotiation

no negotiating. They had a price and I accepted.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Farmington Hills, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

First interview was simple but took several hours due to two individuals being late. As in they left me in a conference room for over 90 minutes combined. Not a great experience. They ultimately offered me the job but I knew their culture was a bad fit for me.

Interview Questions

The culture there was not a good fit for me. Office was drab and cluttered with bad lighting. Except for the recruiters, the people I interviewed with (5 total including 2 recruiters) didn't seem like they enjoyed their jobs. One of the recruiters that worked with was very pushy. The other was very sweet but resigned not long after I declined.

Production Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings.

Interview

Took a test which included all mechanical and hydraulic aptitude tests then interviewed with several different people. Was told someone would be contacting me to no avail. Supposedly it's about who you know rather than aptitude and credentials. Possibly a blessing in disguise...I only hear negative things about working there from others.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had a disagreement and how it was resolved   Answer Question

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got an emai replyl from the recuriterin 10-15 days and he asked for time i was available for interview and he called on decided time.