Plato's Closet Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 13, 2018

1.8

85 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plato's Closet (Troy, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

Very fun, great environment and easy going, a lot of questions about yourself as a person which is an easy topic if you're an open person and don't mind other people knowing things. The owner is super cool. We had a group interview so it was kind of interesting to hear what others had to answer.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest thing you had to deal with at your job and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Plato's Closet

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Plato's Closet (San Antonio, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

When I went in to turn in my application the store, the assistant manager gave me a quick interview and then they called me to come in for a 2nd interview two days later.

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plato's Closet (Ann Arbor, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

Pretty easy interview with standard questions along with some questions on fashion and my schooling. Was then asked back for second interview with the exact same questions conducted by a different person.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plato's Closet (Modesto, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and I waited about a month from the time I applied to the time I got called for an interview. A friend of mine who worked there at the location I applied told the manager about me and recommended that I was selected for an interview. It helps having connections to the store. On the day of the interview (I was interviewed even before the store opened for business), I came in trendy clothing that showed that you're not lazy with fashion, and the assistant manager told me to sit until more people arrived (it was a group interview). When everybody came for the time slot, the manager took us back to her office and we all sat in a circle, and she asked us questions basically to get us to know better. After those few questions, she said that she'd call us within a few days whether we get a face to face interview or not. Sadly, nobody in our group made it, and they were interviewing the whole week, and 2 people ended up being hired.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

For what it seems, the process has several stages. One of these stages is a group interview. They will interview you along other potential employees. The questions were basically about yourself and opinions. Be confident, and relax. c:

Anonymous Employee in Fairview Heights, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Plato's Closet (Fairview Heights, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a fine an short interview she was nice and had face to face interview asked me common questions. She also asked me questions about the store before even working and how its organized she tried to get to know me more by asking me questions about pets and she also had pets that made us have things in common

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Plato's Closet (Fargo, ND).

Interview

Really easy, met with Manager who was laid back. Took me into the employee break room to interview. Cramped space, but overall manager was nice. Asked me questions related to my previous experience. They really needed workers so as long as you are friendly, and have your own transportation they are likely to hire you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Plato's Closet (Spokane, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

Application is online and you have to print it out and fill it out by hand them deliver to the store in person. They call back to set up for an interview

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plato's Closet (Sanford, FL).

Interview

It started when I turned my application in. The manager on shift asked me a few simple questions about my availability, styles I wear and stuff like that. Then they called the next day to set up a group interview. The interview was me and two other girls. They started by sending you to the sales floor to find an outfit that represents your style. Then it was a big group conversation type of interview and was very casual. They asked basic questions like how would you handle a rude customer, ect. Then after that they said they'd call If they were interested. I got a call a few days later for a working interview. It was basically learning the basics of the store and how to run clothes from the return rack to the sales floor. The next day they called to start filling out paper work and now I'm happily employed.

Interview Questions

• Explain your type of style and what trends are in at the moment.   1 Answer

Sale Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Plato's Closet.

Interview

asked me why did I want to work there, and kept telling me different stories and how well they work with your schedule and told me about the position and possibly moving up in the company and being true to work