Plato's Closet Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Plato's Closet Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plato's Closet (Modesto, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and I waited about a month from the time I applied to the time I got called for an interview. A friend of mine who worked there at the location I applied told the manager about me and recommended that I was selected for an interview. It helps having connections to the store. On the day of the interview (I was interviewed even before the store opened for business), I came in trendy clothing that showed that you're not lazy with fashion, and the assistant manager told me to sit until more people arrived (it was a group interview). When everybody came for the time slot, the manager took us back to her office and we all sat in a circle, and she asked us questions basically to get us to know better. After those few questions, she said that she'd call us within a few days whether we get a face to face interview or not. Sadly, nobody in our group made it, and they were interviewing the whole week, and 2 people ended up being hired.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Plato's Closet

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

For what it seems, the process has several stages. One of these stages is a group interview. They will interview you along other potential employees. The questions were basically about yourself and opinions. Be confident, and relax. c:

Anonymous Employee in Fairview Heights, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Plato's Closet (Fairview Heights, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a fine an short interview she was nice and had face to face interview asked me common questions. She also asked me questions about the store before even working and how its organized she tried to get to know me more by asking me questions about pets and she also had pets that made us have things in common

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Plato's Closet (Spokane, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

Application is online and you have to print it out and fill it out by hand them deliver to the store in person. They call back to set up for an interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Plato's Closet (Fargo, ND).

Interview

Really easy, met with Manager who was laid back. Took me into the employee break room to interview. Cramped space, but overall manager was nice. Asked me questions related to my previous experience. They really needed workers so as long as you are friendly, and have your own transportation they are likely to hire you.

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plato's Closet (Sanford, FL).

Interview

It started when I turned my application in. The manager on shift asked me a few simple questions about my availability, styles I wear and stuff like that. Then they called the next day to set up a group interview. The interview was me and two other girls. They started by sending you to the sales floor to find an outfit that represents your style. Then it was a big group conversation type of interview and was very casual. They asked basic questions like how would you handle a rude customer, ect. Then after that they said they'd call If they were interested. I got a call a few days later for a working interview. It was basically learning the basics of the store and how to run clothes from the return rack to the sales floor. The next day they called to start filling out paper work and now I'm happily employed.

Interview Questions

• Explain your type of style and what trends are in at the moment.   1 Answer

Sale Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Plato's Closet.

Interview

asked me why did I want to work there, and kept telling me different stories and how well they work with your schedule and told me about the position and possibly moving up in the company and being true to work

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Plato's Closet.

Interview

Quick and easy had a lot of the fun during the interview. It felt like getting to know a old friend. Positive energy. We were told we would get a call in about 25 minutes. It was that fast & easy. Talk more about yourself so they get to know you as well.

Interview Questions

• What type of leadership experience have you had?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Plato's Closet in June 2016.

Interview

I came in about 20 minutes before my interview time and the manager asked me to put together a spring/summer outfit including accessories. I went around the store and created my outfit and went back up to the counter when I was done. She took me to the back room and asked me to describe who would wear the outfit and where they would wear it. She then went through and asked me about my application. After we talked about my education, past employment, and availability she asked me general interview questions. When she had went through all the questions she told me that she would like to offer me the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plato's Closet.

Interview

I had two different interviews. One was an interview with four other girls and we created outfits. The other was an interview in which those who "passed" the interview worked for a day, but it was awful because they didn't even check up on us they literally just made us do the work they weren't able to finish.