KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

PlayStation Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 415 interviews

Applied online50%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

PlayStation

Application

I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

Informal and easy going online interview with a manager if the team. It only took half an hour. The interviewer explained the structure of the team and the role and its responsibilities.

Interview Questions
  • What do you expect from your manager
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PlayStation (San Francisco, CA) in Aug 2017

Interview

Step 1 - HR reached out and was pretty open about the compensation and benefits. Step 2 - sourcing coordinator sets up a 30min call with the Hiring Manager Step 3- Interview with Hiring Manager Step 4 - After feedback from the HM, sourcing coordinator sets up a call with the Data Gov Lead. *** 1 month later and still no update on the application/process even after multiple follow-up emails. It's so frustrating to see that the company no more values the time that one has put in towards the interview. Such patterns must change and the interviewee must definitely be informed about the status !!

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PlayStation (Rancho San Diego, CA) in Apr 2015

Interview

Lady didn't sound like she was too interested in me. She called to set up an appointment and we did. She calls about 15 minutes late, it was quite formal. We went through a few personal questions and at the end she asks me if I have any questions and I asked her about the DB that SNEI uses. In retrospect, I'm glad I didn't get this job. Looking into doing something related to security instead now.

Interview Questions
  • Questions are really general, they basically ask you personal things like hobby, strengths, weaknesses, what you learn from past projects (if applicable). In the end she asks if I had any questions and I asked her about the technologies they used.
1 person found this interview helpful