KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

PlayStation Data Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 415 interviews

Campus Recruiting20%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

PlayStation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PlayStation in Apr 2022

Interview

Initial call with HR followed by a video interview with a manager who asked about my background and experience. Next stage was skills based, I was sent a task to complete and to present back to the team at an in person interview

Interview Questions
  • When have you shown integrity How do you go about balancing workload
    Answer Question

PlayStation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

I received an email for a 30 min phone interview with a recruiter not long after I applied. I scheduled time on her calendar and also replied directly to her email to say thanks for reaching out. At the time of the interview no one called. I waited and checked my email, but no call or email. I emailed the recruiter to see if she wanted to reschedule, but still no response after several days. I would expect better behavior considering covid-19, but I guess some people will use this as an opportunity to disregard people even more.

6 people found this interview helpful

PlayStation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

Interview with Consumer Experience Team. Hiring Manager showed interest and had a phone call followed by two onsite interview. Interview process was smooth. But Feedback or offer stage is where the things go downhill. Somehow I felt HR was not honest with her response. First she said she just have two people up for onsite then she said she have two people lined up for onsite next week.Then same response next week. They could have easily responded with a yes or no but they would love to spoil a candidate interview experience. I hope no other candidates has to go through same pain and stay away from such HR. It's a shame they are even in such a job.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PlayStation (London, England)

Interview

A quick interview, supposed to last 30 mins, but only took 15 mins. I have prepared the whole questions that I can find online, but they barely asked about it. Speak so fast and bearly hear her in the phone.

Interview Questions
  • Just go through the resume and ask me if I had questions for them

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PlayStation (San Diego, CA)

Interview

apply on campus, and heard back from them a month later. Setting a phone interview for 30 minutes and it was not hard at all. But the position required some experience which I did not have at that times.

Interview Questions
  • same simple questions, and declined because has no experience before hand