KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

PlayStation Data Scientist Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 416 interviews

Interviews at PlayStation

Positive50%
Negative50%
Applied online75%
Staffing Agency25%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PlayStation (London, England) in Jan 2022

Interview

Applied online and was invited to an initial interview with the director of data science within a few days. The interview was fine mostly talked about my past projects and experience, got a chance to learn more about the role, etc. Overall it was a positive interview but they went radio silent after this interview. I sent multiple emails to their hr partner who never had the courtesy to at least acknowledge my request.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a project you are proud about.
    Answer Question
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PlayStation (London, England)

Interview

Applied online. Had a call from a recruiter, a call with the team lead and an onsite consisting of 3 different interviews. One was with other data scientists where I was presented with a short data science problem where I had to explain what I did and my rational. I also chatted to the lead data scientist who asked questions about why I wanted the role etc. and a more relaxed team fit chat with other team members.

Interview Questions
  • A short data science problem where I had to explain what I did and my rational.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PlayStation (London, England) in May 2020

Interview

Online interview during COVID-19 lockdown. Fairly standard interview with a Director of Data Sciences, covering background, projects in my current role, and theoretical questions around how I would tackle certain problems. Told I'd hear back within a few days. After a week I followed up with the recruiter and was told I'd be contacted once there was feedback, and never heard from them again.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PlayStation (London, England) in Aug 2019

Interview

Applied via a recruitment agency and was invited to a one on one interview at their offices in Soho. It was quite relaxed, had a great chat, didn’t get through to assesment day.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed