KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

PlayStation Game Tester Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 416 interviews

Interviews at PlayStation

Positive67%
Negative33%
Applied online100%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sorrento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PlayStation (Sorrento, CA) in Jan 2018

Interview

I felt like the man who interviewed me honestly didn't even give me a chance to really explain myself as to how I wanted to contribute and support the workforce. forced. very rushed feeling. Interviews are usually pretty straight forward not 15 mins of being awkward with a new potential employee who is eager to support.

Interview Questions
  • Do you know what the tasks are that come with this job?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PlayStation (San Diego, CA) in Aug 2016

Interview

Online application followed by a phone screen with a HR representative. The conversation was very easy going with an explanation of the responsibilities of the job and game interests. One month later got another phone call to schedule an onsite interview with a couple of team leads.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of games do you usually play? Favorite genres, previous experience with games and so on.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PlayStation (San Diego, CA) in Dec 2010

Interview

Applied through the staffing agency, had a phone interview followed by an in person interview. I am not sure if they do this any more but they gave me a test which I did not know most of the answers and I was still hired so I guess it didn't matter. Also, they do not drug test.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed