KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

PlayStation Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 416 interviews

Campus Recruiting20%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

PlayStation

Application

I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews. The first round was a 30-minute phone interview with behavioral questions. The second round was a 60-minute video interview with 3 interviewers in 1-to-1 format and they asked both technical and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at PlayStation?
    Answer Question

PlayStation

Application

I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

The interview was a phone interview that lasted around 45 minutes. The first half of the interview was a "getting to know me" interview, while the second half was a coding question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PlayStation

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PlayStation in Oct 2021

Interview

A 15 min call with the hiring manager decribing the role and expectations from the candidate. I was asked to share my experience in my previous firm . The interview was easy as the hiring manager was hiring for the first time.

Interview Questions
  • Will you be interested/ have you applied in SDE role ? Why Playstation? Have you used Playstation Products?

PlayStation

Application

I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

Nice ppl, never heard back. They wanted to know about my experience and how I can help the company grow. Asking questions was a big thing too. The HR were very nice, they wanted to create specific and new video games so they wanted to hear ideas.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful