Find jobs for Intern - Hourly

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

PlayStation Intern Hourly Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 416 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

PlayStation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn and was contacted shortly after by HR. After that, I had a call with the hiring manager. Process was painless and everyone I spoke to was kind and welcoming.

Interview Questions
  • Some situational questions.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PlayStation

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PlayStation in Dec 2017

Interview

Started with a 30 minute phone screen, and asked me a bunch of Java questions that included concepts such as data structures, especially hash map. Also asked me about my experience and about my resume. Then I got a WebEx interview where I met with one of the engineers on the team and the hiring manager. The first hour was a technical interview where the interviewer and I worked together to implement a data structure. I was also asked about a lot of edge cases, how I would test the code, and how/if the code can break. Afterwards I had a 30 minute interview with the hiring manager, and we talked about my interests and some concepts that were position specific.

Interview Questions
  • Conceptual Java questions (explain how this data structure works, its implementation, etc.)
  • Overview of position-specific questions (databases, multi-threads, etc.)
4 people found this interview helpful

PlayStation

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

I talked to a recruiter first. I then talked to two people over the phone. They sort of jumped right into asking technical questions that weren't related to my background or the job description.

Interview Questions
  • Lots of programming trivia type questions. Then they asked some trivia question on signal processing.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PlayStation

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PlayStation in Feb 2016

Interview

One phone interview followed by an in person (skype offered for those farther than 30mi). Was interviewed by 3 people in person all senior engineers. Generally pretty stress-free, easy going except for a couple harder theoretical questions. Don't be afraid to ask for help or guidance is you're stuck, my interviewers were v. helpful when prompted.

Interview Questions
  • General algorithms (Stack/queue problem, sorting problem) and JavaScript quiz.