KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

PlayStation Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 415 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

PlayStation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PlayStation in Sep 2021

Interview

Direct phone interview without OA. Get the appointment email after one week of submitting the application, and the email is sent on the Monday of the week where an interview can be scheduled. Being rejected after one week of finishing the interview.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewer is the team leader. First introduced their group. Ask the language I like and then some questions about it(C++), including C++17 features, memory allocation, .etc Ask some questions about my resume. Ask if I have any question for them.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

PlayStation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

There are two interviews in total. The first one (1h) is with two junior engineers. They asked a coding question and some other questions on data structures. The second one (1.5h) is with the whole team. A harder coding question and other technical questions related to what the team is working on.

Interview Questions
  • Describe hash map. When should use them. How to resolve conflictions.
3 people found this interview helpful

PlayStation

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at PlayStation in Nov 2020

Interview

First resume screening and about 2-3 weeks later they will invite you to solve online coding interview. If you can pass the coding challenge then you will have technical interview followed by final interview .

Interview Questions
  • Why playstation and what do you want to achieve during this internship.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PlayStation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

Very straight forward process. Talked about myself and experience and did a coding test. The phone interview was kinda long. Then we talked bout what we are gonna do on the 30 for another 45 minutes. Then I talked to their manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful