Find jobs for Manager

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

PlayStation Manager Interview Questions

Updated Nov 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 416 interviews

Staffing Agency25%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

PlayStation

Application

I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

I interviewed over a month ago. Hiring manager said I would hear in 2 weeks. I still haven’t heard after emailing to check in. It’s ridiculously easy to send an email that says a candidate is rejected or that the process is taking longer than usual, so that lack of courtesy spoke volumes to me.

Interview Questions
  • Do you consider yourself a gamer?
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at PlayStation (São Paulo, São Paulo) in Jan 2021

Interview

As etapas foram: entrevista com empresa de recrutamento, entrevista com gestor direto, entrevista com gestor indireto, entrevista com gestor do gestor. Decidiram contratar meu concorrente porque, apesar dele ter menos experiência que eu, era mais fã de games. Segundo o recrutador externo, essa decisão não foi unânime e ele se surpreendeu com a motivação da escolha, pois foi um fator que nunca havia sido decisório.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PlayStation (Foster City, CA) in Nov 2019

Interview

Intro call with the hiring manager, then I connected with HR and I was scheduled for an onsite interview. During the onsite I went for a round of 1:1 and another session with the whole remote team. Mind that the role required managing a role of remote analysts based overseas. This was stressed as a major requirement and most of the questions were around this specific aspect of the role. Strangely enough, the manager I would be reporting to would be sitting in the same office as the potential direct reports. Clearly they've missed the memo on how to properly set up a global organization - build a skip level structure remotely is not necessarily the best thing, especially when you're going through a globalization process as PSX was going through at the time. Throughout the interview process, they only connected with me over the phone (phone audio quality is not great but whatever), never used a video conference device even if they had the chance to use one, so essentially I was interviewed by a team of people I had never seen and I should have managed at some point. I wasn't even sure I was talking to all of them as someone kept silent most of the time. Essentially I had my camera on the whole time, and they never made the slightest effort to use the computer audio or turn their camera on, at least to make sure I could get a sense of whom I was talking to, since it was multiple people on the other side. It seems pretty obvious that if you need to work remotely you need to take full advantage of remote working tools (some companies enforce always video to at least make sure people can visually connect) but apparently they same rule doesn't apply to interviewing candidates... The HR person who should have greeted me didn't show up also, and if it wasn't for me proactively signing digitally their NDA which I did they day before the interview, I would have gone through without it, since nobody asked. Again, it was sloppy and unprofessional. I guess they'll need to significantly step up their game if they want to recruit in the bay. For the part around managing a remote team however, I felt like I've dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA