Cover image for PlayStation

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

PlayStation Product Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 428 interviews

Applied online33%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

PlayStation

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

The interviews were average in difficulty, no tricky questions asked However I found that the HR team had a poor communication and engagement style, which put me off from applying again.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me about yourself?
    Answer Question
  • How do you go about prioritising a roadmap?
3 people found this interview helpful

PlayStation

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at PlayStation in Jun 2022

Interview

First round with recruiter but did not have much communication with them - emails leading up to the first conversation were ignored. Had a second and third round but did not hear back after that. Tried to email recruiter but heard nothing back.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at PlayStation (London, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

I wasn’t contacted again despite being told by the recruiter I'd progressed to the next interview stage. Reading through this page, it seems to be a common experience with PlayStation.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PlayStation (London, England)

Interview

I got approached by a recruiter on behalf of Playstation with regards to a Product Management position with specialist technical aspects in their London office (can't give out more specifics). The interviews were easy, typical product management, prioritisation etc, nothing special. Two rounds: One with product people and one with technical people. During the process my main hunches were: 1) The place and people did not have a happy vibe/atmosphere. 2) Strangely, I was more technical than what the technical people seemed to like, kind of the opposite of what you would expect. At some point in the process I was told that I was one of the two finalists but in the end I never heard from them, they just disappeared into thin air. I find it particularly disrespectful when a company approaches you (the agent acts on behalf of them), you allocate time from your busy schedule to interview with them and in the end they don't bother to finish the process like any descent company would: communicating the result and feedback. You don't want to work for such kind of a company. In fact, looking back, odd signs had started from the very beginning, when the recruiter started negotiating the potential salary from the very first call.

Interview Questions
  • How do you prioritise product features?
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PlayStation (San Francisco, CA) in Sep 2017

Interview

After applying for this job, I had to deal with the most unprofessional and unorganized recruiter I’ve ever seen. Here’s some of the things she did: - She asked me for phone availability and never got back to me until after a week - Any email to her required at least two follow up emails - She scheduled the first call with the hiring manager instead of herself. Hiring manager was surprised that no recruiter had talked to me first - She canceled the on-site interview less than 24 hours before and offered to re-schedule “if I’m still interested”! - On the interview day she just said hi and then and left the office - She did not get back to me after the On-site and did not reply to my follow up emails two weeks after. Not even a generic rejection email was sent. Since the interview was good and panel seemed happy, I was expecting some kind of closure on the result as I didn’t know if I was rejected or it was just her laziness... So I finally called her and only then I realized that I was not accepted. She promised that she would send me a detailed feedback but that never happened too. Although I was interested in the job and the company, all in all, I had the worst interview experience in past 20 years.

Interview Questions
  • Not many questions. They asked for a presentation which took me 3 days to prepare
5 people found this interview helpful