KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

PlayStation Program Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 416 interviews

Recruiter20%
Employee Referral20%
HardAverageEasy

PlayStation

Application

I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

standard. Spoke to the recruiter, followed by hiring manager. Questions were directed around a day-to-day work of PMs. Overall, 3 rounds. First with the recruiter, second with the hiring manager and final with a panel of team members

Interview Questions
  • What are your expectations from this role?
    Answer Question

PlayStation

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

Applied online followed by hr screen and manager phone interview. Manager was looking for specific experience and I was looking for more broad position so both sides felt the mismatch.

Interview Questions
  • What type of process have you used in the past to manage projects?
1 person found this interview helpful

PlayStation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PlayStation in Apr 2017

Interview

You start with a phone interview by the recruiter and if that goes well the recruiter sets up a phone interview with the hiring manager, if that goes well then you go in for numerous in person interviews.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PlayStation (San Francisco, CA) in Sep 2015

Interview

I applied then they sent me an email few day after to schedule a 1hr phone interview where they asked very technical questions about the Agile framework. 2 weeks after I got an on-site interview with 6 people where they asked your experience and accomplishments .

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience with Agile Framework? if yes, give us an example.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PlayStation (Foster City, CA) in Mar 2009

Interview

Applying online was not very productive. I found the name of a recruiter and e-mailed her directly, which prompted a response. From first communication to final interview, it took about 2 months, so the process is very lengthy. It was difficult to get everyone the wanted me to see all on the same day, so I had to go back multiple times for a single "round" of interviews. Questions were very straightforward and people were very nice, but the logistics were difficult. It seems the hiring manager had a hard time choosing and follow-up information was not always easy to get.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful