KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

PlayStation Programmer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 415 interviews

Applied online33%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

PlayStation

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PlayStation in Jun 2018

Interview

A series of technical questions, ranging from binary functions to creating a simple algorithm. They also asked about what software you have experience with. They also quizzed about your personality to see a fit.

Interview Questions
  • Asked how to print out a string backwards/
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at PlayStation (Los Angeles, CA) in Sep 2017

Interview

1. Applied in August 2017 2. 1 week after initial interview, was requested a phone interview. 3. A few days after phone interview, was requested for a 2nd phone interview with hiring management and team. 4. After a few days, was asked to come onsite. 5. Onsite interview was completed, 2-3 hrs tops. Months later after final interview in September (even after a few follow up emails, no response from recruiter(s). Strange, as when the interview process was live, recruiter was very quick to respond. It seems if they are not interested, there is no response. I have never experienced this before from a recruiter to not respond especially after historically having good communication. It's strange that a huge company such as Sony would have this type of practice in recruiting, after reading others responses, this seems to be a pattern with a variety of recruiters within. It's a huge company so it would be nice to add their name to your resume, esp in the tech world, however it's not worth it as their perks are not up to mar with todays tech market and it does not help that recruiting is unresponsive towards the end if you have not been selected for the position.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PlayStation (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

E-mail Questionnaire + Phone Interview

Interview Questions
9 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PlayStation (London, England) in Nov 2010

Interview

I applied online, and received a phonecall from HR recruitment who scheduled the interview. A went to the interview and was given a fairly straight forward C/C++ test. After that I was given an interview by 3 senior technical people. This again was fairly straight forward and was asked about my technical background and the work I've done. I was also given a problem solving exercise. I was told that there is usually a second round, which is more of a HR type interview. After the interview, I heard nothing. Even followed it up with no response, so I assumed I was unsuccessful

Interview Questions
  • General probing of CV
  • Problem solving: You have 8 identical coins. 1 of which weighs less. You also have a pair of balancing scales. What's the minimum amount of weighs you can have to identify the lighter coin for all possibilities?
3 people found this interview helpful