Cover image for PlayStation

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

PlayStation Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 426 interviews

Applied online100%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

PlayStation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PlayStation in Sep 2022

Interview

Applied online and a recruiter reached out. We were able to connect on the phone to discuss the role and alignment. Before ending the call, the recruiter mentioned that I’d be hearing back from them next week and we discussed the next steps in the interview process. I followed up with the recruiter about a week later, no response. Seems like most people get ghosted. Never had this experience with another company before.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your past experience What made you choose PlayStation
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

PlayStation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PlayStation in Nov 2021

Interview

Direct and pleasant interviews. Started with the hiring manager then 3 interviews then the final interview. The process took 2 weeks + Interesting that the recruiter did not reach out first

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PlayStation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

We discussed the position over Skype. There were six or so different people who interviewed me. It was difficult at times to hear them properly because of the audio quality. Some of the interviewers had good questions, others seemed to have nothing to really ask me at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PlayStation (Foster City, CA) in Jan 2013

Interview

Phone call with the recruiter, Skype interview with the hiring manager, 3 on-site interviews the following week, 3 more on-site interviews the week after that. They were very prompt with feedback until I finished my interviews. I had my last on-site on a Wednesday, and they said they would get back to me by the following Monday. On the following Wednesday, they called me and said they needed another week to make a decision. The week after that, they called me again and said they needed yet another week. After that, I never heard from them again. 3 months later, I asked a friend who worked at Sony Playstation and he told me that the new hire for that team started about a month ago. I felt like they weren't concerned with wasting my time by making me do 2 rounds of on-site interviews and then not even having the courtesy to send a rejection.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were fairly basic and were based on my past work experience.
9 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PlayStation (San Mateo, CA) in Jan 2013

Interview

The interview process involved multiple phone screens, with the recruiter first, then the hiring manager. After that there were two on-site interviews. During the first on-site interview I met with 3 different people that I would be working for, or with, and during the second on-site interview I was asked to give a presentation on their products. They gave me three products they created and asked me to pick one and give a presentation analyzing how it could be improved. I went out and bought each item used them all over a weekend and then created my presentation around my experiences, including analysis of the product itself as well as why that product was the best of the three to improve. This, and how I presented, seemed to be what finally got me the job offer.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What would you choose and why, a product with mass appeal and a low profit margin or a niche product with a higher product margin?
6 people found this interview helpful