KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

PlayStation QA Tester Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 416 interviews

Employee Referral20%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

PlayStation

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PlayStation in Jan 2018

Interview

The interview is in two parts, one of which is a panel with 1-2 people where they ask you interview questions and get to know you ect. The other is a practical where you have to play a game and note down bugs and glitches you find in the build.

Interview Questions
  • Whats your favourite game? What critique would you give it.
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PlayStation (Liverpool, England) in Sep 2017

Interview

At first there was a casual phone call for the company to get to know my qualifications, knowledge and to get a basis of what I can do. An interview date was then set for me to attend in Liverpool.

Interview Questions
  • What are your 3 favourite games and why? Why do you want to work for Playstation? Here is a can of Coke, how would you go about testing this? There was also a test where they set up devkits with controllers and gave us a broken game to play and find as many defects as possible and write them out in a report format, that they would explain before the test.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PlayStation (Liverpool, England) in Dec 2015

Interview

I had a phone interview and a week later I was in a 'class' that walked you through what the job was. If you had a certain score you got to the next phase of waiting for a position on a title to open. I spoke with the trainer after class and got talking about games. I got a call for the following day. I dont think that they test anymore so this is probably outdated

Interview Questions
  • Do you play video games?
  • What consoles do you own?
  • How many hours a week do you usually spend playing video games?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PlayStation (San Diego, CA)

Interview

There were two round for the interview process. I had applied online through indeed. The 1st round was Phone screening. The 2nd round was Onsite Interview with QA Lead and HR.

Interview Questions
  • 1st round: About the company, Simple QA questions, Resume questions. 2nd round: Projects, QA Automation and Manual questions. Scenario Questions.
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PlayStation (San Mateo, CA) in May 2013

Interview

Got an interview with them through a recruiter. First they screen you with a simple English test to make sure that you have good grammar and spelling since all that's required is a high school education. Then you get to the interview and get asked generic questions that's you'd get in any interview. They were nice enough and the interview was pretty casual, but the questions were