KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

PlayStation Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 416 interviews

Applied online80%
Recruiter20%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PlayStation (Aliso Viejo, CA) in Jan 2022

Interview

Interviewed for the Aliso Viejo office and overall the whole experience had been the worst compared to all the companies I'd interview for. The recruiter during the initial screening spend the 30mins talking down and was obviously not listening. The hiring manager wasn't any better when asked about team culture and work-life balance. The whole process took about 6 weeks from the initial screening to the final virtual onsite interview. Afterward, there were no communication and email replies from the recruiter or the hiring manager, they ghosted. With such a terrible candidate experience I would avoid going through the interview process with PlayStation. I can't imagine if they treat candidates like how they will treat you once you're hired.

Interview Questions
  • General case studies on data infrastructure
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at PlayStation (San Mateo, CA) in Nov 2021

Interview

I initially received an email to fill out some screener questions. I then was scheduled a video interview with the hiring manager. After that was a live SQL test using sample data in a Google doc. After this I was never given any additional follow-ups on a rejection.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PlayStation (Fremont, CA) in Nov 2020

Interview

3 rounds of Interview : Round 1 : Hiring Manager interviews on your experiences and fit for the profile Round 2 : SQL coding interview for 60 mins Round 3 : Panel interview with multiple senior managers along with VP culminating to a 2.5 hour long interview.

Interview Questions
  • Round 2 : SQL interview. You will be provided with a schema and business scenario and will have to answer the questions through SQL queries. Round 3 : Case study on Financial statement. Will have to solve it along side the panel.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at PlayStation (San Mateo, CA) in Aug 2016

Interview

Applied Online to the position via indeed in May 2016. Received an email from the HR couple of months later regarding an interest from the Hiring Manager. One phone screen interview followed by an Skype interview(technical interview testing my SQL knowledge) by the hiring manager. Was interviewed by 3 people(Sr. Analyst testing my SQL Knowledge, Sr. Manager and Sr. Director testing my problem solving and analytical thinking, given to work on a case study) in person at their San Mateo headquarters. Very nice and intelligent people with creative mind working around.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA