Cover image for PlayStation

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

PlayStation Senior Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 416 interviews

Interviews at PlayStation

Positive33%
Negative67%
Recruiter100%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at PlayStation (San Mateo, CA)

Interview

Ghosted by RECRUITER of all people. Had a great 1st and 2nd round interview, then had to wait for scheduling with the global head who was based out of the UK. After 2 weeks of not hearing back from anyone, I followed up EIGHT TIMES with the recruiter over the course of the next 6 weeks - not a peep back. I was referred by a friend, so I followed up with her - apparently, the recruiter was still employed by Playstation, and the position was still open. She tried to contact the recruiter about my candidacy, but SHE was ghosted as well!!! Have the courtesy to explicitly end the process with a candidate if you decide not to proceed. If the reason was that I was over qualified, under qualified, live too far, don't like spinach, whatever it is - END it rather than leave it hanging. This was a god awful process that gave me such a terrible taste of Playstation that when a similar role came up, I decided to not even apply. Good luck running a company like this.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background
    Answer Question
14 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PlayStation (San Mateo, CA)

Interview

Recruitment team was fantastic. Very organized and prepared. Keep me constantly aware and informed of the process and what to expect next. Did a great job in representing a great company to work for

Interview Questions
  • The questions were very specific to the job I was applying for. Be prepared to discuss details of how you would address specific challenges or have in the past.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at PlayStation (Foster City, CA) in Jul 2012

Interview

staffing contact, staffing phone screen, team member phone screen, onsite panel interview with multiple teams (full day), follow up onsite panel interview. Company is not concerned with wasting candidates precious time. Interviewing teams come off as hostile from the start. I sense they're tired of doing interviews while the hiring managers are really unsure what they're really looking for.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed