KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

PlayStation Software Engineer Intern Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 416 interviews

Campus Recruiting33%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PlayStation (San Francisco, CA) in Oct 2021

Interview

I am in the second round and it has been pretty good. The questions were not too bad and the interview talked to me and shared his advice and experiences

Interview Questions
  • Counter the characters in a string and put it in ABC order
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PlayStation (Waterloo, ON) in Oct 2021

Interview

I applied through my university job board. There were two Interviewers. The location was in Wateroo, Ontario. Interview process entailed one 45 minute interview which had both a behavioral and coding question component.

Interview Questions
  • Given an array, find the number of pairs (i,j) such that arr[i]+arr[j]<=k.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PlayStation (Los Angeles, CA) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview process was really smooth. Felt really nice after talking with the recruiter. They also provided feedback immediately after the interview was over like what do I have to study more and how. The call continued for 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PlayStation (San Jose, CA) in Feb 2020

Interview

Got a mail from the recruiter for scheduling 30 minutes telephonic interview. Then after 2 days got a call from the interviewer and got questions about my profile(Just resume Screening).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PlayStation (San Diego, CA) in Feb 2014

Interview

Brought in members from their whole team, 2 by 2 and each of them asked me questions. Overall, a very relaxed and engaging interview. Not many coding questions, but asked me plenty of questions about Java, data structures, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Had a written paper that asked about how to speed up caching
Be the first to