KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

PlayStation Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 33 of over 416 interviews

Staffing Agency7%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

PlayStation

Application

I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

All my interviews were remote. No HackerRank, LeetCode, whiteboard, etc. Incredibly pleasant experience thru and thru! Every interview had the same vibe as you and someone else sitting in a diner, sipping coffee, and having a casual conversation... but remotely. Applied through a post on LinkedIn. A few weeks later I was sent a connection request from the hiring manager. We spoke about different architectures, programming languages, and shared hobbies. The first screening call was with the recruiter. Talked about my previous experiences and time at university. For the second interview, I had to sign NDAs so I won't be able to get into it. But I talked with the hiring manager and spoke about my experiences. The third interview was a panel interview, much like the 2nd interview, under NDA so can't speak about it.

PlayStation

Application

I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

3 rounds, 2 remote, 1 on-site. Not very technical, just quizzed on some engineering terms and asked some behavioral questions. Casual atmosphere, the team made me feel very welcome. The whole process was completed in around 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Describe a time you overcame a difficulty
    Answer Question

PlayStation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

Applied Online 1. HR round : Phone screening : 30 min 2. Hiring Manager : Phone Interview: 30 min 3. Team Onsite interview : ~ 3-4 hours with break after every hour

Interview Questions
  • Programming questions and asked the output of a program.