Cover image for PlayStation

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

PlayStation Technical Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 433 interviews

Recruiter33%
4.0
HardAverageEasy

PlayStation

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PlayStation in Aug 2022

Interview

Consisted of some back and forth with a recruiter and then a few alignment questions. Did not seem overly concerned with anything other than ability to work in the office

Interview Questions
  • Can you work on site?
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PlayStation (Aliso Viejo, CA) in Jan 2022

Interview

Overall it was a challenging interview process, and I tried my best to be prepared for it. I had an audio/video issue during my interview with the hiring manager where I lost the first 2-3 minutes; I could tell they were annoyed at me, and everything went downhill from there.

Interview Questions
  • What are the three key challenges for our industry today, and how can these be tackled effectively? What are some of the tools and resources you’ve used to develop your team? How do you build consensus on a conflicted team? What is a project baseline
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PlayStation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PlayStation in Apr 2018

Interview

I applied online, and got a call from a recruiter who went through the basics, told me the position I had applied for actually changed but she didn't have the new job posting, and then set me up with the hiring manager for a call. When the hiring manager called me, this person was very robotic and cold. I had heard that they were having difficultly finding a person to fill the role and the search was taking months because they were looking for the right "fit", but my advice to Sony is that it's not the candidates who are the problem. After speaking to this hiring manager for 30 minutes, I was not able to connect with her at all. She had no sense of humour and even cut me off while I was answering a question to tell me that in the position I was applying for I wouldn't be doing any of the previous things I'd done at my job. I knew right away that I would not be able to work for a person like this. However, this feeling was validated since the recruiter never even had the courtesy to get back to me with even so much as a generic rejection letter. Hard pass.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Tell me about your experience. What appeals to you about this role? What games are you playing right now? Do you have any program management experience? Is there anything else you want me to know about you?
Be the first to find this interview helpful