Playland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Playland

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Playland (White Plains, NY).

Interview

You enter a room where there are many circular tables and people being interviewed 1 on 1 with managers of the park. If you do good enough they'll tell you to go to another room where you fill out your tax information and sign other forms to complete the application process before you go down for fingerprinting.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Playland.

Interview

Hiring process ifs pretty simple in which you submit a hard copy application. Once you receive a call you generally have an on the spot interview and know whether or not you've received the job.

EMT Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Playland in May 2014.

Interview

Clear process after initial email application. They schedule an interview. It takes about 1.5 hours to actually complete the interview. They are very thorough and easy going but serious minded at the same time. It can be tough to find a good interview time though.

Interview Questions

• They ask a lot of EMS scenario questions for the EMT position. Know your skills and be a problem solver.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rye, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Playland (Rye, NY).

Interview

Interview process was very quick. You get hired on the spot and do your paper work and finger prints the same day. They also offer you a debit card with them if you was to do direct deposit.

Anonymous Employee in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Playland (Yonkers, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by my manager in a room full of people. The questions seemed very simple and unrelated to the job I was applying for. I felt that the process should have been more professional.

Interview Questions

• If you were trapped on an island what three things would you bring?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rye, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Playland (Rye, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

They sit you down and ask you basic questions like..can you operate rides etc.. Do you do drugs, or alcohol. They also ask if you have a criminal record etc

Interview Questions

• Can you handle working in groups.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Playland (New York, NY).

Interview

Quick , very easy. Personality test and easy questions. It’s one on one and the ideal attire will be business casual. Don’t be afraid to ask questions neither. Anybody should be able to get it.

Interview Questions

• What seasoning would you be?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Playland in April 2009.

Interview

had to wait a long time for interview. asked about extracurricular activities and school. asked when i can work. interview was in county center.

Games Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Playland.

Interview

Applied online. A couple weeks later you get an email for a group interview at the facility. Interview mainly focused on how you worked as a group and if you could do basic communication. After getting though group interview you get called into another interview with a group of 5 or 6 people. Here the you demonstrate if you are able to sell a product or make it interesting. If your group all does well you are notified as a group that you are all hired. I do not know what happens if your whole group doesn't get hired.

Interview Questions

• There are objects on the table. Try to sell them to me without using their intended purpose. ie. a fork is not used for eating but for backscratching.   Answer Question

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Playland (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online, after one week I got an email saying I got an interview the next week, it was pretty easy, an hour long interview with around 5 people with you at the table, you play Jenga and each block had a number, and a number represents a question, and you'd have to answer it, afterwards you play a game very similar to charades, then after you do a mini test on your money skills.