Playtech Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Playtech Interview Questions in United Kingdom

2.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Playtech (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a quite relaxed process. First, the HR asked some basic questions (tell me about yourself, why you want to work with us, what do you know about the company) and then 2 members of the development team asked technical questions.

Interview Questions

• The questions were around Linux (type of error messages produced by the server, name some commands, and others), networking (naming errors that come up when typing in a website, and others), relational databases and SQL (write some queries based on two simple tables), programming (find errors on a sample piece of script).   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Playtech.

Interview

Asked brief questions. Programming part, back-end and SQL questions too. A language of your preference.

Then they also see if you are a good fit for the company. The cultural fit, whether you are likley to be someone who is going to fit in with the rest, which seemed rather important

Junior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Playtech (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview then face to face interview. The environment is funny and young. The place is fine and the people too. They have good benefit and the salaries too, they give the possibility to negotiate the salary.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Playtech (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

There was no phone interview. I received a written test to complete in 30 or 45 minutes (can't remember) and after that we had discussions based on the test results.
    They went through my CV and asked questions based on that.
    I was also asked about my previous experience and technologies used in previous job.

Interview Questions

• How do you create and start a thread?   1 Answer

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Playtech (London, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process is pretty straight forward here. First you will be asked to complete a technical test and then your technical skills will be reviewed along with a technical interview. The Technical test was more concentrated on the front end technologies like HTML, CSS , Javascript. Then if you pass the technical test, your technical skills will be reviewed with technical questions along with real world examples to substantiate your technical skills experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your most favourite JS library or framework? when did you use it and why did you use it ?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Playtech (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

Face to face meeting with Financial Controller. It looks as if they wanted to sell me the job so I did not feel like I have to answer many questions.

Interview Questions

• typical interview questions   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ipswich, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Playtech (Ipswich, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

there are two rounds of interviews.
    the first one was
    1 . basic Java test.
    2 . what you have done. most questions are based on your CV.
    3 . there are also some HR questions.
    the second one was with another engineer.
    1. almost same with first round