Plex Systems, Inc. Customer Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Plex Systems, Inc. Customer Support Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Plex Systems, Inc.

1 Interview Review

1.0

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Plex Systems, Inc. (Troy, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

Recruiter Phone Screen, Interview with Hiring Manager, Final Interview with Team.

The Recruiter provided zero value in describing the company or job. It seems like it is her first job out of school, and really knew nothing other then the phone screen list she was reading from. After passing and being invited in for an Interview and receiving an offer I had a number of questions that I wasn't given the opportunity to ask during the process. As the Plex Recruiter was my only contact - I was incredibly disappointed and decided to take another offer.

It's absolutely horrid to have someone so incompetent interface with Talent and be so inept and answering the most elementary questions about Plex's market, company direction, growth planes, or anything about the job outside of the script so interview questions she was given to read. I felt like I was interfacing with a robot!

Incredibly disappointed with my experience and being forced to work with a recruiter as my only option to gain information on what appeared to be a great opportunity.

Interview Questions

• How do you resolve problematic customer issues.   1 Answer