Plexus Analog Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Analog Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Plexus (Raleigh, NC) in October 2010.

Interview

The first interviewer was a new engineer coming to recruit for Plexus. The on-site interview first started with a benefits briefing followed by technical questions. The technical questions were presented by two engineers. The subject was about circuit analysis and practical components. After this I spoke two different managers. One was a project manager and the other was a staffing manager. I spoke to the project manager first and he asked about my college experience and projects that I have worked on. He also asked what I would do to design a headphone amplifier. The staffing manager would be given projects and then assign manpower to those specific projects. The project manager would be in charge of said projects. If you had a problem, then you could go and see the staffing manager. The staffing manager asked me where I felt that I could fit in. I faltered and said that I could see myself in any position. I should have stated a more assertive answer. Finally there was a group interview at lunch, which was a behavioral interview. I should have expressed myself more freely and more confidently. I learned a lot from this process and will become better at this process.

Interview Questions