Plexus Chamber of Commerce for the LGBT Community and Allies Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Plexus Chamber of Commerce for the LGBT Community and Allies

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Plexus Chamber of Commerce for the LGBT Community and Allies (Cleveland, OH) in May 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed first by a recruiter. He would not reveal the company name. Then interviewed by the Plexus. They do not have offices. (You will telecommute by the way) So I met with one of the Board members at their offices. I was supposed to meet with 2 of them but one had an emergency at the last min. I thought I had the job but because of their disorganization, there was a mix up that was not explained and I was called 2 months later to come back in for another interview with the president of the organization at his house who greeted me in his pj's because he forgot the appointment.

Interview Questions

• Recruiter used the Stars method of questioning he said. It was rather rigorous, not difficult just involved....in depth.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They had a budget. I discussed this with the recruiter because I wanted more money and their budget is $13.00.

Other Interview Reviews for Plexus Chamber of Commerce for the LGBT Community and Allies

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Plexus Chamber of Commerce for the LGBT Community and Allies (Raleigh, NC) in June 2010.

Interview

Receptionist was very nice and welcoming. The interview itself seemingly went well.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I was able to create PowerPoint presentations and I answered yes with confidence. Possibly my non-poker face didn't convince the hiring manager. Lol.   Answer Question