Plexus Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 2, 2017

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Plexus (Boise, ID) in November 2016.

Interview

Met through career fair in 2016 and had scheduled an on-campus interview later in the day. It went fairly smoothly with mostly general interview questions and some specific questions related to the role.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Plexus

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Plexus (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Got interview at career expo. Interview was brief with emphasis on technical aspects. Required minimum knowledge of circuits and embedded systems. Very friendly and very knowledgeable about field and skills of entry level engineer.

Interview Questions

• Draw a bode plot, programming a microcontroller   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Plexus (Blacksburg, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

They asked me a few behavioral questions, involving leadership followed by some ridiculous technical questions. The technical questions were difficult because they expected you to know certain topics off the top of your head that were hardly touched upon in school. I felt like the interviewers were sort of out to get me

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Plexus (College Station, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Met a recruiter at university career fair. Was offered an interview at universities campus the next day. Interview was relaxed and very basic. Standard basic interview questions. Recruiter was very friendly. Never heard back from the company. Emailed them and never got response from them. Very disappointed in the fact that recruiter never emailed or contacted back after interview. Did not like being left in the dark on their decision.

Interview Questions

• A project you were successful with.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Plexus (Neenah, WI) in December 2010.

Interview

The communication with the company was great and the interviewers were very pleasant. It was a pretty average interview for an engineering position.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult problem that you were able to work through?   Answer Question