Plexus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Plexus Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2017

2.8

Interview

I applied on-line for the job and within a week I got a call from HR and had a phone interview, which consisted of a few general questions not related to the job. I was then told I would be contacted for face to face interview within a few days. I was contacted and had the face to face interview the following week. I found out during this interview that the job I applied for was a new job category for the company. I interviewed with the hiring manager and there were no job related questions, just "what if" type of questions about working with people, etc. I was then interviewed by one of his reports, who had nothing to do with the job I applied for, but asked general questions about my work habits. Since I had worked at this company as a contractor 2 years earlier in a different capacity, I asked about the different people I worked with back then and if they were still employed there. I was surprised to be told that the person who had trained me at my job a few years earlier was also interviewing for this position! Yikes! I didn't know what to say at that point, but the interview was over. The HR person then told me I would be contacted if I were to be offered the job. I was called a couple of days later and was given an offer. I negotiated for a bit more and got it.

Negotiation

It was pretty simple. They offered me a certain amount, and I asked for another 0.50/hr and got it.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Plexus (New York, NY).

Interview

One campus interview followed by 2 phone interviews. Good experience, asked a lot of situational questions. Over all not hard if examples are prepared of certain situations. Past experiences do help for this interviewing technique.

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Plexus (Neenah, WI) in February 2014.

Interview

took a drug test through Kelly services. wasn't hard at all they will take you. you talk to someone. answer a few questions then take a drug test. easy nothing else to say about this process that's how easy it was

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions. they are desperate for people. they will hire you as long as you pass the test   Answer Question

Negotiation

take it if you want no life

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Plexus (Neenah, WI) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online for a production supervisor position. I was called and an appointment for a phone interview was made. Interviewer called and we talked for a bit and I was informed that the position had been filled internally. The interviewer was pleasant and professional, I was able to ask followup questions about the possibles of a position like this opening up again as well as talking about my experience and qualifications regarding filling a slot like this.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Plexus.

Interview

Interview was very straightforward. Met with test engineering manager and senior test engineer for on-site interview. Was asked very basic questions - nothing too technical. Was contacted a few days later with written offer letter from HR. Negotiated salary and signing bonus over the phone and agreed on a start date at the end of the month.

Interview Questions

• Cannot remember any difficult or unexpected questions during the interview.   Answer Question

Production Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Plexus.

Interview

Was interviewed through temp agency. Was so easy it wasn't funny. Everyone gets through. You go to the temp agency office and they do some very basic interview questions. It lasts approximately 15 minutes from start to finish. They do a quick drug test and give you the results real fast.

Interview Questions

• Whats your name.....can you lift 50lbs and stand for extended hours?   1 Answer

Purchasing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Plexus (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in November 2014.

Interview

The whole process lasted for about 15 mins. I was told to introduce myself and the hiring manager went on to talk about the job scope and working environment for the next 10 mins, basically describing how hard it will be working in the department and making sure that I am positive this is the job I want. Nothing technical was asked.

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Plexus (Appleton, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

You take a test, and go through a very easy interview. There's a drug test that might take awhile depending on the day (mine took about an hour) Nothing to be worried about if going through Kelly Services and you're clean.

Interview Questions

• The test is a bunch of mental competency questions, but they don't review it much.   Answer Question

Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Plexus in September 2015.

Interview

1 hour interview with HR/Recruiter. This was a phone-screen. The position, as described, was exactly what I had been doing for the past 16 years. It took one month to hear back from this company and I had to contact a former co-worker who works in this company in order to move things forward.

Interview Questions

• General non-technical questions (phone-screen). Interviewer was hung up on (1) my living "so far away" (1.5 hours) even though I said I had no problem commuting on a weekly basis, and (2) salary. Clearly her job was to get someone as cheap as possible. So most of the interview was her saying "but you live so far away" and "but we can't pay that kind of money". Inefficient use of our time.   1 Answer

Medical Biller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brockton, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Plexus (Brockton, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was non exsistant as I went through an agency. They didn't speak with you at all. The agency just asked standard work experience and then contacted their client. It was very weird. I have never gone through agency that did not either set up phone interview with client or a 1 on 1 with client.