Plexus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.8

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Plexus (Raleigh, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Talked to them at the campus career fair and had the first interview the next day which was mostly technical - they asked a few things about my resume and them circuits/electronics questions. Second interview was on-site and consisted of multiple interview sessions. First was a presentation about myself followed by Q&A with 5-10 engineers. Then was more behavioral and leadership questions followed up by two technical sessions and a site tour.

Interview Questions

• Describe what the current-voltage (IV) curve/relationship would look like for an ideal inductor.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Plexus (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Got interview at career expo. Interview was brief with emphasis on technical aspects. Required minimum knowledge of circuits and embedded systems. Very friendly and very knowledgeable about field and skills of entry level engineer.

Interview Questions

• Draw a bode plot, programming a microcontroller   1 Answer

Hand Solderer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nampa, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Plexus (Nampa, ID) in June 2013.

Interview

I was given a basic test to ascertain my ability to use a computer and follow instructions. I was not asked any other questions or interview ed in a traditional manner, as far as I know I showed up for a interview and was given the job immediately, no more questions asked.

Interview Questions

• what position I wanted and what times I would prefer to work   1 Answer

Digital Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bayan Lepas (Malaysia)

Application

I interviewed at Plexus (Bayan Lepas (Malaysia)) in April 2017.

Interview

HR was very professional and effective in arranging all the interview. First session with HR through teleconferencing. Second with hiring manager to understand your career background. Third interview with some technical questions.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Plexus (Neenah, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone interview and two rounds of in-person interviews. They initially send an email requesting a phone interview. They schedule the phone interview immediately and have you come in for a in-person interview the next week.

Interview Questions

• Outside of the box question they asked was what kind of peanut butter I preferred, Jif or Skippy?   1 Answer

Design Engineer (Graduate Trainee) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bayan Lepas (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plexus (Bayan Lepas (Malaysia)) in June 2017.

Interview

a phone interview & an onsite interview. It took place at Plexus, Penang.

Everyone was friendly and nice ( HR staff, technical manager & staff). The interview process was great. The manager even organised a staff of him to lead a site tour to show me around the office and lab after I finished my interview with the manager. That was a great chance to see the actual working environment and after I spoke to the staff that led me on the site tour, the company sounds like it has an awesome/open to opinion culture and nice work environment. But one downside is that they didn't get back to me about the outcome of my application after that although I emailed them to ask about it.. Anyway, it was still a great interview overall.

Interview Questions

• During phone interview
      1. your strength and weakness?
      2. Give your rating on money, work environment & career advancement
      3. Your favourite subject
      4. You are given a 2 terminal device/component, how do you determine what is it?

Onsite interview
      1. I was asked to prepare for a presentation to introduce myself.
      2. The manager drew circuits on a whiteboard and asked me to analyse.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Plexus (Buffalo Grove, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone screen, on-site interview with hiring manager and final step is panel interview with business partners. At final round, you will also be asked to present a short, personal overview of why your a good fit for the role.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral interview questions that require real-world examples. "Give me an example of a time when your decision did not provide the desired result."   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Plexus.

Interview

I applied through recruiter. it took about one week with Phone Interview and three Group Interviews. Final interview with the management team. I received an offer following week. Interview process is very straight forward but lengthy.

Interview Questions

• All the questions are based on your previously achievements   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Plexus (Neenah, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online.
    It was 3-4 week process.
    The initial contact was via email, interviews started with a phone interview with the HR recruiter, followed by a multi-person interview at the facility with a department team member, department supervisor, and the same HR recruiter who conducted the phone interview.
    Questions mainly from the team member and the department manager with the HR recruiter mainly taking notes and occasionally responding to clarify items.
    The job offer initially made by phone with an email providing the details.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience relate to this position?   1 Answer

Accepted another job offer

Product Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plexus (Raleigh, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Very easy interview process with required presentation. They gave me a tour of the site, introduced me to people I would be working with, etc. Basic interview stuff. They had a lot of open work areas, which is great for some people, but not for people with ADD issues.