Plexus Interview Questions in Neenah, WI | Glassdoor

2.9

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Plexus (Neenah, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

there were 3 supervisors from 3 different areas and they each asked 3 questions and took notes they were about 15 minutes each per person then there was a tour of the facility

Interview Questions

• describe a problem you have or an area of work that could use some improvement   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Plexus (Neenah, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online.
    It was 3-4 week process.
    The initial contact was via email, interviews started with a phone interview with the HR recruiter, followed by a multi-person interview at the facility with a department team member, department supervisor, and the same HR recruiter who conducted the phone interview.
    Questions mainly from the team member and the department manager with the HR recruiter mainly taking notes and occasionally responding to clarify items.
    The job offer initially made by phone with an email providing the details.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience relate to this position?   1 Answer

Accepted another job offer

FPGA Design Engineer Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Plexus (Neenah, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

Three step interview process across 2 months: HR phone screen, technical phone screen, on-site set of interviews. The on-site interviews took 5 hours, and included a 30 minute presentation of my background, a tour, a set of soft questions (Describe a time when ...), a technical session, an informal lunch interview, and a wrap-up with HR. Very professionally handled, hotel 2 minutes from the location.

Interview Questions

• Using the whiteboard, show us how you would architect an FPGA to handle a proposed problem.
      Using the whiteboard, show us VHDL or Verilog code to implement an FSM.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Plexus (Neenah, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone interview and two rounds of in-person interviews. They initially send an email requesting a phone interview. They schedule the phone interview immediately and have you come in for a in-person interview the next week.

Interview Questions

• Outside of the box question they asked was what kind of peanut butter I preferred, Jif or Skippy?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Plexus (Neenah, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process is probably not what you are first expecting. You need to prepare a powerpoint presentation about yourself, highlighting your strengths and previous work. To me this made the interview process a lot better then the typical question/answer format. Because it allowed me to pinpoint some of the larger projects I accomplished during my internships that don't always fit into the typical interview questions. (I am also very outgoing and an excellent presenter so this style played to my strengths) After the presentation multiple engineering supervisors (one from each of their sectors/departments) and an HR rep will play question and answer with you, most questions play off of what you have talked about or things written on your resume. The HR person will generally ask stereotypical interview questions, while the supervisors will ask more project specific or technical questions. Overall a great company to interview with. (I ended up getting hired so I might be a little biased)

Logistics of the interview: was there for a couple hours for the interview in a conference room, don't expect a tour unless they like you as there is limited viewing and strict rules since they do some defense contracting

Interview Downside: I was not compensated for any travel expenses (gas, meals, housing, etc) unlike many of the other companies I interviewed with. (Kohler compensates you the most from my experiences)

Interview Questions

• All questions from the engineering supervisors are based on your presentation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate salary, just have to be able to justify why. However was told that they normally do not do relocation bonuses which was a downside.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Plexus (Neenah, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

Did a presentation with a panel of co-workers and after the presentation was completed they ask random questions about my experience and what if questions. They also dug into my answers with more questions

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest failure and what did you learn from it.   1 Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Plexus (Neenah, WI) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online for a production supervisor position. I was called and an appointment for a phone interview was made. Interviewer called and we talked for a bit and I was informed that the position had been filled internally. The interviewer was pleasant and professional, I was able to ask followup questions about the possibles of a position like this opening up again as well as talking about my experience and qualifications regarding filling a slot like this.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Plexus (Neenah, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

A brief phone interview expressing interest followed by an invitation to attend an in person meeting. Required to prepare a slide show presentation selling yourself to the business. This is not an unreasonable request however given the pay grade offered it seems a bit much. The in person interview gives you a lot of insights into the culture (obvious team tension).

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you will be a good fit for the Plexus corporation given your previous experience in a different industry?   1 Answer

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Plexus (Neenah, WI) in February 2014.

Interview

took a drug test through Kelly services. wasn't hard at all they will take you. you talk to someone. answer a few questions then take a drug test. easy nothing else to say about this process that's how easy it was

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions. they are desperate for people. they will hire you as long as you pass the test   Answer Question

Negotiation

take it if you want no life

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Plexus (Neenah, WI).

Interview

Talked to a recruiter at a career fair, then the next day (or 2 days later) had an interview on campus. Pretty routine interview asking me about my resume and experiences. He said he'd recommend me for the next step, and a week or two later I got an email from them. I drove out to Neenah WI (they paid for gas and the hotel), and had an all day interview consisting of a tour, meeting with HR (they went over benefits, which I thought was really weird), and a couple of skills tests. One test was about the software process (requirements, design, implementation, etc), and one was a programming test. They said they had the same test for all skill levels, and I missed a fair amount of questions. Got an offer a week later via email.

Interview Questions

• What do you think I want to hear
      Had other skills questions   Answer Question

They only gave me about a week to decide, the offer was quite a bit lower than others I had gotten (though still quite reasonable), and it was out in Neenah WI - I got a job closer to home