Plexus Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Plexus Software Engineer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Plexus (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Two separate interviews for a software intern position. First interview was with two senior members of the software team and the final interview was with the hiring manager. Interview questions consisted of technical and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What is pulse width modulation and how is it useful in embedded systems.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Plexus

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Plexus (College Station, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Got interview at career fair, interviewed a few days later. Interviewer asked standard behavioral questions. Was told that I'd get a response within 2 weeks. Never heard back from them and it's been a month and a half.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to apply your engineering skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Plexus (Neenah, WI).

Interview

Talked to a recruiter at a career fair, then the next day (or 2 days later) had an interview on campus. Pretty routine interview asking me about my resume and experiences. He said he'd recommend me for the next step, and a week or two later I got an email from them. I drove out to Neenah WI (they paid for gas and the hotel), and had an all day interview consisting of a tour, meeting with HR (they went over benefits, which I thought was really weird), and a couple of skills tests. One test was about the software process (requirements, design, implementation, etc), and one was a programming test. They said they had the same test for all skill levels, and I missed a fair amount of questions. Got an offer a week later via email.

Interview Questions

• What do you think I want to hear
      Had other skills questions   Answer Question

They only gave me about a week to decide, the offer was quite a bit lower than others I had gotten (though still quite reasonable), and it was out in Neenah WI - I got a job closer to home