Pluckers Wing Bar Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pluckers Wing Bar

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Server Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar.

Interview

Was easy to get an interview. first met with trainer for screening before meeting with manager. was immediately scheduled for orientation. they do a menu test to see if you can work there. then there are many more tests to come later

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate for a server position

Other Interview Reviews for Pluckers Wing Bar

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Two interviews. Took about 30 mins. Basic interview questions. How well do you work with others, how do you handle difficult situations, what words describe you? The GM gave me information about the store and how you can grow in the company.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a bad situation with a guest?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

They don't care about experience. When they talk to you it's so they figure out if you're friendly or not and would get along with the workers or customers. They want you to be happy-go-lucky type of person who does no wrong and thinks everything's dandy. They will sit with you and ask you questions that require an answer that makes it seem as though you will put your needs beneath everyone else's.

Interview Questions

• If someone was doing something you know is wrong how would you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I turned in an application and a week later i was called for an interview. They had me come into the store and wait. I eventually had the interview and the managers were nice. I was offered the job and i accepted.

Interview Questions

• What experience i had?
      Was i able to work in a fast paced environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Arlington, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

I was told to put application online then do one in store as well. I was called for an interview and then told to return for a PREorientation. They have an expectation that you must make a 70% or above on a menu test and i was only given 2 days to study. Preorientation was lengthy

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Austin, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

I had a family friend who was able to contact upper management seeking a job for me. Shortly after I was contacted by their corporate office to schedule an interview at the location of my choice. I scheduled the interview and met with the aGM and GM later that week. Once hired, I was asked to complete at test before I was officially hired on.

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (San Marcos, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview was so seamless. pretty much as long as you are not a dull person, and can time manage you'll get hired. its a fast paced restaurant so they will hire experience over none, although, this was my first serving job. The training is excellent and will prepare you for any other serving job. lots of work, but well worth it! If you are good enough you have a chance of being a trainer or a bartender.

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (San Marcos, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

They called me to come in for a interview. I met with a manager and asked me basic interview questions. I then waited a couple days and they told me to come in for a second interview. They basically then offered me the job. I had to go the headquarters to pass a skills test and learn about the company. After that you have 2 weeks of training and then your in.

Interview Questions

• If you were a shoe what king would you be? It is meant to throw you off.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (San Marcos, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

After getting a call back to come in for an interview at Pluckers, i had to go to an orientation in Austin, Tx. There we filled out all the necessary paper work while also taking a menu test that had to be passed by 70 or more percent to continue on to training at the store you were hired from.

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Grapevine, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

I filled out an application online, then just to check up I stopped by and filled out an application in person. They called me in for an interview the next day and as I was leaving, called me back and offered me the position. Then, they give you a menu test to study for and you have get atleast 90% right in order to go further in the company. If you fail, you just go home.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified to be a server? (I previously have never served before.)   1 Answer