Plum Creek Timber Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Plum Creek Timber

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Plum Creek Timber (Seattle, WA) in February 2012.

Interview

I interviewed one on two. They shared with me about the current position I was applying for and that I would be supporting multiple departments and I would be asked to wear many hats. They asked about my past experience and the work I performed at my prior position and how it would relate to this current role. I shared about my work ethic and what difficult work situations had I been in at my previous job and how handled those situations.

Interview Questions

Senior Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Plum Creek Timber (Meridian, ID) in April 2009.

Interview

I was working as a consultant for the compnay so it wasn't a traditional interview. I had a lunch with the IT director to discuss pay and logistics. Since I had already worked for the company as a consultant for several it was already understood what my skills were.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to travel as much as 25% of my time, or relocate if needed.   1 Answer
    • Describe your methodology for project delivery and for new software construction   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be persisant.