Pluralsight Several, Over V Positions Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Pluralsight

Negative100%
Recruiter100%
2.0
HardAverageEasy
Found 1 candidate interview
Pluralsight
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, UT
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pluralsight (Farmington, UT)

Interview

HORRIBLE. They should be embarrassed with how disorganized and and confusing their interviewing process is. I had several interviews, and the recruiter would forget about me, or just feel free to not update me along the way for several interviews that I completed. It is a real shame that the interview process is so bad, because this was my dream company to work for. Eventually after 2 interviews basically dwindled into ghosting, I gave up. I spent over 10 hours preparing for the interviews I had, and took off a decent amount of time off from work to interview. It seriously was like pulling teeth trying to get information, or updates on what was going, (such as expected salary, decisions about being accepted to move forward etc). They provided no feedback on anything either. Despite Pluralsight being so closely aligned with my values and goals, I will not attempt to apply here again. You will see this has happened to a lot of people, and the reviews here show that.

Interview Questions
  • Why Pluralsight?
    Answer Question